Chapter 5.2: Finding the Answer part 2

(Author's note)

So from now on,I decided to make two p.o.vs (point of views) in very chapter sometimes...well why? Because I was thinking that it will be BORING IF I just put one kind of p.o.v (main character only) in every chapter,right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Koriko's p.o.v)

The exam's day going smoothly...and you know what? I could do it very well! *muttering* But most of them I didn't do it well though ( ̄ 3 ̄) ...you already knew how my life looked like right?

And what had surprised me was...that RYO-TO is more protective than before...I wonder why?

Today's the final one...so I think I must get ready for this...I hope that I'll had a better mark from before...I must work hard! And I'll show them how a nerd can do it! (Well,I'm not a nerd actually ( ̄ 3 ̄) )

*After school*

"Ah...I'm so relieved that the exam's already over!",one of the three girls said while walking

"I know right?",her friend replied,"Now I can relax my stressed mind..."

Having an idea,the other girl spoke up,"Hey,how about we celebrate it by shopping?"

"I agree...can't wait to buy those things..."

"Oh...you mean that figurine? I already bought those..."

"What!? Oh man...",the girl sighed

While I just walking while hearing the conversation...

Wow...I didn't expect that there's another Otaku besides me...anyway,yeah...it's true though,I was also relieved that the exam was already over...and I'm surprised on how they're celebrate...well let's see what will the celebration looks like when the final examination ends *smirks*

I somehow smiled when I saw RYO-TO who's waiting at the front gate...and so I walked to him

"How's your exam went just now?",he asked,"I just hope that it went okay..."

"Yep,going well alright...",I nodded

"Koriko-san!!",somebody called me at the back and ran to me,oh...it's Rin

I then greeted her,"Oh Good Afternoon Rin-san!"

"How's it going lately?"

"Great!",I said cheerfully,"I'm doing it very well...what about you?"

She sighed,"Well...not really...I just hope that I'll get better results..."

"Yeah...me too,I work hard for that though"

She nodded,"But I'm relieved that the exam's already over...I'm jealous on how that girls' gonna celebrate it though...I wish I'm in it..."

I just stayed silent while she said that...so she heard about it too huh?

"Wait,you're going home with your own cousin right? So...see ya'! Can't wait to take a rest",she then walked away and waved her hand at me

I nodded,"Me too...",I waved her back and then walked with RYO-TO

As we were walking,he started to speak up,asking whether the exam's already over or not...and so I nodded

"I see...so,what are you gonna do after this? I mean at the school?"

"Well you see...mostly teachers were busy checking our exams so sometimes we don't have our lessons...",I replied

"So you will free at that time?"