Chapter 5: Finding the Answer

*Exam day* *Early Morning*

"RYO-TO...let's go..."

"Okay then...",he nodded and then walked in order to accompany me on my way to school

As I walked with him...I then remembered since when did he suddenly wanted to accompany wherever I wanted to go...

That day was since when I still thinking about that guy,which was now I've seen that his personality had been changed...so he started to worry that I will be in danger like before...and also decided to follow me wherever I wanted to go...just to protect me...

Thank You RYO-TO...

"Koriko-sama...Koriko-sama...we're arrive now",I somehow snapped out from my thoughts when he said that

"H-huh?"

He sighed,"Please don't tell me that you're thinking about that again..."

"No...not really...",I frowned

Seeing me like that,he somewhat sighed again,"Now take care of yourself okay? I hope that you'll not be thinking about the same thing again...I'm worried about you..."

"Yeah...",I nodded,"I understand...thanks though"

"I'll be leaving right now...take care...",he then left to home

"Okay then...g'bye...",I smiled

However...I somehow heard some girls that were talking about him...after he left...

*In the conversation*

"Hey...did you guys knew who's that guy? He's so adorable!",one of the girl started the conversation topic

"I know right?",another girl squealed,"But what was the relationship between them? Like...are they--?"

"Well I don't think so...",the third girl cut off,"It's impossible if that guy was in a relationship with that kind of girl"

"Yeah...we agree for that"

Girls...they're always came with that kind of thinking don't they? (except me = ̄ω ̄= )

But while I heard that kind of conversation...I then suddenly saw...Kurito-kun...who was also hearing that conversation...but then I saw that he was actually looking at me while he heard that...and then walked away...and I was like; What's wrong with him actually?

Okay Koriko...enough with that thinking...you did remember what your own android had just said right? Sheesh...

...

The Midterm Test had just started today...and I've seen that many students were seems to be struggling,but some of 'em were seems to be confident and concentrating...

But...

Well never mind...I think I'll just have to concentrate on this test right now...

...*After School*...

As I was packing up my things,I heard that many of my classmates were talking on how did their first of the Midterm Test was going on...but then I--

I was about to greet him when I saw that he just got up and then started to walk away...other than that...he's just looked like that he don't care with his own surroundings...including me...

"What's wrong with him?",I then somehow muttered

"Hey...you okay?",one of my classmates,Rin,showed up,"You look--"

"No...it's nothing...",I simply answered,trying to prevent her to ask more questions

However...,"Did you guys fighting or something? I surprised when I saw him like that ever since he's present...until today",she then sighed,while looking at the door; where he just passed through a while ago...