Chapter 3.2: Good Things to Remember part 2

*the next day*

School day is going smoothly as usual,and you know what? The good news is that my body temperature had turned to normal! (Thanks to RYO-TO though)...anyway it's a good thing that he did forgot to ask anything to me a while ago *act innocent* = ̄ω ̄=

But then...what creep me out was...

...*lunchtime*...

I was actually busy studying at that moment...ya' know since I have nothing to do so I think I should do my work that's all...however...

"Koriko-chan..."

"Hmm?",hearing that whispering voice,I then looked around myself in order to find who's the one that calling me earlier...

But then...

"Got 'cha!",the person who supposed to be Kurito-kun quickly surprised me

"Kyaa!!",I then noted that everybody's watching me until it making me blushed harder... "S-sorry everyone..."

Damn you Kurito...you really make me full of shame!!

He chuckled a bit when he saw me staring at him and grunts,"Okay,okay I'm sorry,I'm sorry...okay?"

"The next time you do this kind of work again...trust me...I will find a way to punish you get it?",I warned him...well that's really not funny having that kind of moment

He chuckled,"Okay...I get it now",I hope so...

I sighed heavily before I could proceed to asked him,"So...what's up?"

"Well I just want to ask you that...have you already made your decision? Do you still have time for me to visit you?",my eyes widen after he said that

"H-huh?"

"Don't you remember!? Man...I thought that you remembered it already...",he pouted,"So that's why I didn't received messages yet..."

"Yeah...kinda...",I said sadly,"But wait,yeah...well maybe I really still have some time for that so that's okay"

"Really?"

I nodded

''Well okay then",he said happily,"Don't forget to meet me at the front school later okay?"

''Yeah"

"Well then...see ya'! The lunch time is almost over now...",he then walked away to his own seat

"Kay'...''

*sighs* Man... that really freaks me out...

I mean,seriously...I really don't remember that this is the time when that guy is gonna visit my own home...

Well,I hope that everything's gonna be okay...smoothly

And now I think...I'm kinda nervous...

Wait...don't think that's because I have another reason for that...it's just because this is my first time having one of my classmate who's gonna visit my OWN place! Okay...I must get ready for this...

I don't want that there's something that will make it ruined...no freakin way!

...*after school*...

"You're late Koriko-chan...", a guy whom I had known spoke up,"What are you doing lately?"

I quickly ran to him,"Look *pant* I'm sorry okay? There's just a work that I have to do..."

Hearing that word,he asked,"Well what is that?''

"There's no need for you to know it...",I sighed,"Now let's go..."