Where are we?

Ranboo blinked open his eyes.

When he awoke, he was used to waking up somewhere strange. Enderwalking, y'know?

But he heard breathing around him.

He turned his head to see his husband, his friend, his nephew and his son. His heterochromic eyes blinked in confusion as he looked around.

It was a forest. A spruce one. He scrunched up his nose at a bad scent. It's not that he hated the forest, but he wasn't used to the smell because Snowchester's constant snow masked the scent.

Tubbo started shifting in his sleep, blinking his eyes a bit as he sat up. He flicked one of his goat ears and looked around, still rather drowsy.

"....Boo? Where are we?" he asked quietly.
"I-I'm not sure. It doesn't feel like Dream SMP though."
"What the fuck you sayin' bout Dream...?" said a new voice, thick and british.

"We don't know where we are. But Micheal and Shroud are here, so that's a plus." Tubbo muttered, looking around. He tried pulling out his inventory, suddenly going pale.

"I can't open my inventory." He muttered out.

Ranboo and Tommy then tried, both failing.

"Well what now? We're fucking lost. Never before have I missed the shit-hole that is the SMP." Tommy said, a small look of worry on his face.

"Agreed Bossman.." Tubbo said, flicking his ear again.

"It was over here!" A teenage voice said, footsteps nearing. instinctively, Tommy and Tubbo got in front of Ranboo and the kids.

A brunette with a blue pine-tree hat stepped out, a man in his forties following.

"Kinda reminds me of Philza.." Tommy muttered, smug grin on his face. This caused both Tubbo and Ranboo to snort a bit.

"Halt! State your purpose in this town!" The man said, pulling out a gun.

"Holy shit that's a gun..." Tommy said, eyes wide.
"Bossman, you gotta work on your eyesight." Tubbo remarked.

"Will you two cut it out? We're being held at gunpoint and I'd prefer to not die, thank you." Ranboo scowled at the Clingyduo. The boy and the man just looked confused, staring at Ranboo a bit too much. Tubbo stood in front of his husband, hiding him from the stares.

"What are you three? Why do you have all those scars?" The boy said, intrigued. The trio just hunched down more and scowled.

"Dipper, don't be afraid. They might be able to smell fear." The man said, gun still pointed. The trio snorted a bit, Tommy letting out a few laughs while Tubbo made a disgusted noise.

"For your information dickwad, we can't smell fear. He might," Tubbo said, pointing an Ranboo. "-But that's fucking gross."

"Then what are you?" The boy asked, seemingly more curious.

"Well I'm the biggest man eve- OW WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy started before getting hit in the side by Tubbo.

"Everybody asks 'what are you' but nobody asks 'how are you', how sad.." Ranboo said jokingly. Shroud and Micheal giggled a bit, not aware of what they were giggling about.

The man and teen tensed at the new voices, ready for a fight.

"Chill, if we wanted to fight you we already would have." Tommy said nonchalantly.

The man whispered something to the boy, causing him to run off.

"Can we just introduce ourselves?" Ranboo cut in, some worry lacing his face.