Totally didn't forget about Wendy-

Ranboo raced away with Tommy in his arms, bridal style. He didn't know where or how the kids were, only that Soos might have them.

If Soos isn't dead.

Ranboo ran as fast as his lanky legs could take him, his suit tattered and hair ruffled. He was on edge the entire time, only now realizing how bad this apocalypse was.

First of all- Eyeball bats. Second? the tacky monsters. Like really, monsters on the Dream SMP were scarier than these. He'd seen scarier- but ah well. It was still an Armageddon, so the best place to go to was a mall.

He may or may not have read a few too many survival novels.

--------------

Luckily, he managed to avoid the strange hand-head-thing-man. He didn't understand why he existed. He kept asking survivors to get in his mouth, which was rather.... morbid. At least he was polite.

Adventuring through the mall more, he bore eyes onto some chips covered in cheese and green onions- he wasn't quite sure what it was, but it looked good. He can distantly recall Tubbo calling them 'Nachos'.

He snuck over to them, grabbing a nacho(?) out. He was hesitant to eat it, knowing full well it could be poisoned. The Syndicate's lessons were proving to be helpful. Reluctantly, he took a bite.

Literal God just blessed his tounge. With Tommy in-arms, he picked up the nacho tray- and a net scooped him and Tommy up.

Apparently, that shock was enough to wake the now-raccoon. He jolted awake, tail thrashing as he realized where he was.

"Ranboo, where the fuck are we."

"A mall. I read a bunch of survival novels back at the SMP, so I figured it'd be the best to hide out in." Ranboo explained, proud of himself for remembering something for once.

"..."

"WHO'S THERE?"

"AAA-"