⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⍙⏃⌰☍? What's that?

Dipper woke up in the middle of the night to a scraping noise.

Tubbo, Tommy, Micheal and Shroud were asleep in a little pile, Tubbo outstretched with the kids laying on him. But where was Ranboo?

Dipper looked at the window and saw Ranboo looking out of it. But his eyes weren't the usual red and green- they were purple. That didn't seem too good.

Dipper quickly wrote it down in profiles he'd made of the group, before getting startled by a strange noise. It had come from Ranboo, who was looking at him in confusion.

"⊬⍜⎍'⍀⟒ ⌇⏁⍀⏃⋏☌⟒." He said. It was a garbled mess of warbles and groans, giving Dipper the chills. Ranboo was acting like a puppet almost.

"⟟ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⍙⏃⏁⟒⍀." Ranboo said, before looking at him expectantly.
"I-I can't understand you."
"⟟ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⍙⏃⏁⟒⍀." He repeated.

This whole situation made Dipper uncomfortable.

Ranboo grabbed his wrist, Gently, but it still startled him. However, he followed as Ranboo lead him to the kitchen.

Ranboo reached in and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Ohh, you wanted water. That makes sense."

"⊬⎍⌿! ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⌇⌿⟒⏃☍ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀, ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍?" Ranboo said, looking at Dipper again.

"Uhm, are you asking a question? I can't understand you.." Dipper muttered, looking at Ranboo. Ranboo made a warbled chuckle, as he went outside. Dipper followed him, unaware of what he was doing.

Suddenly, Ranboo poured the water on himself, screeching in a strange manner. He fell to the ground, steam rising from his body as he coughed and held onto himself. Suddenly, footsteps and clacking rushed outdoors, which Dipper identified as Tommy and Tubbo. Tubbo ran faster, goat hooves clicking together as he ran to Ranboo. Tommy followed suit, towel in hand.

Shroud and Micheal stepped out as well, albeit slower. They stopped at the doorway, looking in concern.

"Did he touch water again?" Shroud muttered, holding onto Micheal's shoulder.
"What happened, Mr. Dipper?" Micheal asked.

"I don't know. His eyes were purple and he spoke in an odd language, then got water and did that. Can he not touch water?"

"Burns him. Daddy says that endermen hate water and get hurt by it. Uncle Ranboo is part enderman." Shroud responded.

"Oh, I didn't know, sorry.." Dipper muttered out, staring at the three figures hunched in the grass.

"I guess it's fine, you didn't know." Micheal muttered out.
"Careful for Dad and Uncle Tubbo, they won't be so nice." Shroud remarked as the trio came closer.

"Okay, What the fuck was that? Why'd you let him near water? What the fuck!" Tubbo started cursing, yelling at Dipper.

"Tubbo, it's fine, he didn't kno-"
"WELL DON'T THEY HAVE ENDERMEN HERE?"

"Stop shouting! Daddy doesn't like it." Shroud said. Dipper looked over at Tommy, who hid his head and lowered himself down a bit.

"We're going back to bed." Tubbo muttered something else about endermen, glaring at Dipper as he passed. Tommy stayed behind and ushered the kids upstairs.

"Don't worry, he'll get over it." He remarked.
"Yeah, but I still let it happen."
"Dude, it's fine. I did something like this when I first saw 'im in Enderwalk."

"What's enderwalk?"
"It's like sleep walking, except he's bein' controlled or some shit. Not fun, trust me."

"Well I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight..."
"Pfft, if Tubbo lets you in the room."

The duo stayed quiet for a bit longer.

"Wanna go for a walk?"
"Sure.."

------------------

"So, why did Tubbo seem so nervous about his scars? And you and Ranboo?"

"We don't come from a nice place. Wars are pretty common and we don't usually talk about that shit, y'know?"

"Oh. Why do you all fight anyways?"

"Number of reasons. Nations, Discs, anarchy, revenge, it all depends on the people."

"Nations? What nations do you have?"

"Well, it all started with me and my old friend Wilbur..."