Tensions high, oh look at the sky!

Ford was inside patching up.

The newest mission was a success, the adhesive was ready to apply.

Tubbo had made up with Dipper on the way back, stopping to chat with Ranboo, who was outside with the kids. Tommy walked inside, chuckling at the way they seemed to match eachother so well.

"You were badass, man. That was a smart move." Tommy complimented.
"Oh! Thank you! That means a lot from somebody like you!" Dipper said, ecstatic. He'd impressed somebody who'd been in wars with his intelligence!

"I'm beat, I'm going to pass out in the room. Better check on ya' sista', eh?" Tommy suggested, yawning halfway through and stretching.

"Mhm. C'mon!" Dipper said, rushing up to the room. Tommy followed at a much slower pace, Ranboo and Tubbo trailing behind, each holding a sleeping kid.

"Tell me it isn't true!" is what they heard the second they came in. Tommy took a step out, trying to block out the noise. He didn't like sibling fights, reminders of Wilbur. Even if he had changed after being revived, Tommy wouldn't forgive him unless he stopped Dream. But that'd never happen.

Mabel rushed out, carrying a brown bag- wait didn't Dipper have that one?

"Mabel! Come back!" Dipper yelled, chasing after her. Unfortunately, she was too fast and he lost her at the doorway.

Tubbo and Ranboo laid the kids in the room, before going to the front door.

"Hey Tommy, you're a raccoon, right? Can you scent her out?" Tubbo muttered, trying to make light of the situation.

"Whatever. I have the adhesive, we'll apply it, then go get her." Dipper said, clutching a pink bag and heading to the basement. The bench trio didn't follow, instead opting to go after Mabel.

"Just head one way, turn back when needed. We'll meet back here soon." Tubbo said, rushing off to a certain direction. Tommy went another, and Ranboo did the same, quickly asking Soos to care for the kids.

------------------

"Oi! Kid, where ya at?" Tubbo shouted, trotting through the forest. He did admit, the forest floor was comforting to his hooves, rather than the snow and dry grass of the SMP.

He paused and stared at a figure walking to a tree. That bitch has a moustache on his head. Was his only thought, tail and ears flicking. He moved in to get a closer look.

Mabel took out the rift, and before Tubbo could rush to stop her, it was too late. A big, demonic triangle floated out of the moustache-head man as the rift was smashed on the ground.

"Jesus- kid!" Tubbo yelled, rushing to cover Mabel.

"Oh, it's the firework kid from that one place! XD has told me a bit about you and your friends!" The triangle laughed, trapping Mabel in a bubble. Tubbo only then took notice that the sky was fucking cracked.

"The fuck's XD?"

"Hah, nevermind. Anyways, I have a world to make my own. You can join too! Imagine, all the people you "love" safe, being able to do whatever you want- heck, you could redo it all."

"Huh?"

"C'mon kid, imagine- your dumb nation could be restarted- back to before the wars, the fights, the exile-"

"Fuck off." Tubbo promptly stated, gaze at the ground.

"Huh? Don't you want it? Deep down, I know-"

"I won't go back. The past is the goddamn past. Things went to shit, yes, and I have regrets- But I'm happy where I am now. So piss off."

"Well, bold for somebody who used to be controlled. Very well then."

The last thing Tubbo remembers was the feeling of stone on his body.