another bad chapter-

"So you've just been here? The entire time?" Ranboo asked. He was sitting on one of the mall chairs.

As it turns out, Wendy had made the trap in an attempt to survive, saying something about her father putting them through survival training and whatnot. Ranboo hadn't really had the pleasure of meeting Wendy before this, but she reminded him lot of Niki.

"Yup. Toby and I have been hiding out here since this whole thing started. I don't know who that freaky triangle is, but I'm gonna kick his butt!" Wendy said, suddenly standing and making a punching motion with her fists. So much like Tommy in a way as well.

"I'm just worried about Tubbo and the kids. They didn't deserve this..." Ranboo trailed off, staring into the fire.

"You said Soos had them, right?" Wendy said, now sitting once again. Ranboo nodded. "Then they'll be fine. Soos is practically the definition of a perfect man."

Ranboo chuckled. "I guess I can trust that."

"Well I fuckin' can't. Shroud, Micheal and Tubbo are in danger, and we're sittin' 'ere doing nothing!" Tommy spoke up, tail fluffed.

"Its not like we can do anything. We're weak here, Tommy. We can't run into things without a plan." Ranboo pointed out, taking a bite of cooked bat. It turned out to taste a lot like chicken.

"Well maybe if we got off our arses we'd be-"

"GUYS! The trap was tripped." Wendy suddenly interrupted, grabbing her axe. Tommy and Ranboo sat up, grabbing a sword and a bow with some arrows. They crept out of the hidden room, Wendy disguising herself in a bush as stepping came closer.

Ranboo and Tommy sat behind other objects, ready to fight. But that fight never came, as the person who came close was Dipper.

"HELP! The nachos tricked me!"

Tommy and Ranboo couldn't help but snort, causing Dipper's head to turn their way.

"Who's there? I have, uh, a weapon! And I'm not afraid to use it!" He said, trying to get in a defensive position as best as he could just before Wendy cut the net that had him.

"Relax dude. It's just me." Wendy said, leading the group to their hideout.

"Ranboo, Tommy, Toby Determined and I have been hiding here for a while."
"Who the fuck's Toby? What kind of self-obsessed prick would have their last name be 'determined'?" Tommy asked as Wendy caught a quick bat for dinner.

"Ouch. But don't call me Toby Determined anymore, call me Bodacious T!" a voice came before a strange man stepped out of the closet. He looked like an old guy trying to be emo.

"No-one will ever call you that." The group said in unison. "Anyways, Toby, watch the Hideout. We should go find survivors, or at least your sister. You two can stop anything, y'know?" Wendy said, elbowing Dipper.

So then, they walked out.

------------------

I'm so sorry the story is turning out like this-

Like, the plot is all jumbled bc I don't remember the episodes that well and i can't really watch them

next chapter should be when they get into mabels bubble, but I might not write that for a bit, so sorry ;-;

Have a good day!