7. In his hands

Katski felt guilt, incredible guilt. The alcohol he drank fuzzed his mind slightly but still was no excuse.
When izuku put his lips on katskis it felt so right, like they fucking belonged there and katski couldn't explain it.

Katski looked over at the sleeping greenete who looked very uncomfortable on the marble surface be would also shiver fr time to time from the cold breeze coming from the window.

Bakugo walked up to izuku gently picking up his arm and placing it around katskis own neck, then swiftly picking up the light greenete of the uncomfortable cabinet.
Bakugo felt a weird sensation like a déjà vu after picking up the smaller male, like back when he first met him.
He remembers that day very well, about a week ago, the day izuku peeked his interest and then pushed him away.

Katski opened the door and was walking upstairs through the crowd of people, until a group of 3 were looking at izuku worriedly, it was none other than Shinsou, Ururaka and Todoroki, Tsuyu was with them too but hasn't had the chance to meet izuku yet.

"Are you fucking blind? Move" katski said with a growl stopping at one of the stairs.

"Hey what the fuck did you do to Izuku?!" Yelled Shinsou blocking Bakugos way, Ururaka stood beside Shinsou worriedly looking over at Todoroki.

"He drunk to much and passed out, now move purple freak" Bakugo replied, but the alcohol in his body was making his body unsteady, he couldn't hold his ballance especially on a flight of stairs with izuku on his hands.

"I don't trust you" Shinsou said.
"Well that's your fucking problem, I'll fucking tuck this nerd in and find painkillers cause he's gonna be dying tomorrow, now fucking move before I make you" katski said his ruby eyes staring piercing through Shinsous tierd purple.

Todoroki put his hand on Shinsous shoulder "I don't like Bakugo, but he isn't the type to do something to someone who's unconscious, don't worry Shinsou"
Interupted Todoroki, Todoroki and Bakugo are on the same football team and even know they aren't close they see eachother pretty much everyday and are forced to work together.
So Todoroki knows Bakugo pretty well, not much but knows what kind of person he is.

Shinsou looked worriedly at Todoroki and the dual man nodded "it's alright"

"Please take good care of izuku, don't hurt him" Ururaka joined giving Bakugo a worried yet brave look.

"I won't" Bakugo simply replied moving past them his shoulder brushing against Shinsou.
He knew they are izukus friends, he saw them sit at the same table before laughing and chatting about whatever shit they talked about.

But katski felt tierd, guilty, heavy, and it wasn't izuku who was heavy on the contrary izuku was as light as a fucking feather.
But katskis own body felt heavy.

He walked down the corridor his eyes searching for a yellow haired idiot who he soon found.
Denki was pinned down against the wall by some brunette extra, they were kissing like there was no tomorrow and it made katski physically and mentally sick.

"Dunce face" katski called

Denki only showed a *shoo* away sign with his hand and proceeded to throw his hands around the others neck making katski frown.

"Fucking hell just give me a key to some bedroom and fuck of" katski scoffed throwing izuku carefully onto his back giving him a piggy back instead.

Suddenly the brunette attacked Denkis neck making Bakugo and Denki make eyes contact "for fucks sake Bakugo, can't you see I'm busy?" Denki said his voice shook slightly. "Hey isn't that Midoriya, what are you planning to do?" Grinned Denki weakly.

"Nothing, he's unconscious, just give me keys so he could get some fucking sleep"

Denki put his hand in his pocket ruffling a bit until his finger tips felt a cold steel, he pulled it out revealing two keys and he threw one to the blonde.

"Thanks" Bakugo said walking away from whatever was going on there, he thought he might need to bleach his eyes after that.

Bakugo finally made it to the door after witnessing even more makeouts and was finally and officially worn out.

He opened the door revealing a small guest room with a big bed pushed against a wall and a desk opposite it, there's was also a door near the bed which Bakugo assumed lead to the bathroom,
The room looked very modern and looked like from a hotel which is no surprise since Denki is fucking loaded... Well his parents are.

Katski sighed and placed izuku gently on the bed taking his shoes of, luckily izuku wore comfy clothes so he could sleep comfortably.

Bakugo put a blanket over izuku and quietly moved closer to him after turning of the lights, katski had no intention in doing so but his hands naturally wrapped around izuku and he pulled him closer.

The shared warmth from izukus and Bakugos body making izuku relax in katskis arms, and Bakugos insomnia was easily beaten by holding the smaller frame and playing with izukus green curls.

-----------------
Ahh cuddles cuddles cuddles!!