11. truth or dare

Izuku was going home his head filled with happy thoughts, school has never been so fun before.
Bakugo told izuku that their group had everyone, the drummer, guitarist, Sero who organises everything.
But they didn't have a song writer, someone who isn't oblivious to the topic.

So then, izuku got invited to be the song writer, and god was he excited about that.

Suddenly izukus thoughts were interrupted by a short girl with a contagious smile "hi izu" she chirped holding onto his arm "heyy~ what's with that look?" She said looking into izukus eyes

"Hey Ura" he smiled nervously yet happy to see his friend "what do you mean?"

Uruaka smiled "hmm, your smiling to yourself, and your eyes are sparkling, and oh what's that?" She said poking izukus cheek "is that a blush I see? You definitely like someone!"

Izukus eyes widened as he anxiously waved his hands around in the air "w-what nooo, of course not" izuku stuttered.

"No you can't lie to me, I can see that in love look on your face, and your happy shimmering eyes" she said smirking at the now flustered male who was now blushing even more, yet still was denying it.

"Right if you tell me your crush, I'll tell you mine" she said nudging izukus arm.

Izuku seemed to be in thought, he didn't know what this was, was it a crush? Maybe he just admired the guy, that's all...

"W-well I wouldn't say it's a crush, I'm just happy to be around them, you know?"

"Oh and you get butterflies around them, and you get shy around them, nervous. Oh and you want to always be with them, but oh they are just a friend? Is that right Mr agreste?"
She laughed loudly making izuku blush even more.
"Well, who is it?" She questioned calming down from the fits of laughter whiping away a tear.

"Bakugo" said izuku in one breath quietly, yet loud enough for her to hear.
Uruaka only froze up after hearing his name and sighed.
"Look izu, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't date him or whatever, but promise me, please promise me you will keep in mind that Bakugo could break your heart, I don't want to be sitting in your room rubbing circles on your back with many tissues around the room while you're sobbing into my hands" uruaka said hoping izuku understands that she's just worried.

"Y-yeah I understand, thank you uru" he said with a smile making uruaka chuckle gently.

"Now it's your turn, who's your crush?" He asked making uruaka blush slightly as the greenete smirked at her.
"W-well it's umm it's..." Uruaka bought her palms up to her face hiding the blush and embarrassed look "Tsusyu..." She whispered but izuku still managed to hear.

"W-wait seriously?!" Laughed izuku looking at uruaka with a suprised look.

"Yeah... But don't tell anyone! If a single soul finds out and I'll make sure you never speak again!" She threatened pointing her finger at izuku "I won't I won't, don't worry" he laughed pushing her hand away as she sighed.

Uruaka quickly snapped her head to the busstop as she saw the bus coming "shit I have to dash or else I'll miss it" she yelled running away "see you tomorrow izu!" She laughed getting on the bus.

Izuku only waved in return with a small smile, uruaka and tsuyu was something he didn't expect, but was honestly very cute.

Suddenly katski threw his arm around izuku again his arm resting on top of his shoulders, something katski liked to do lately.
Izuku smiled already knowing who it was "kacchan!" He said smilied at the ash blonde who was already smiling back "hey nerd, wanna come round mine for a bit? My parents aren't home for the week and shitty hair and the other extras are coming over" he asked hoping the answer would be yes.