14. beach

Katski smirked at the shy yet scared nerd, his hands tight around the others slim waist, and izukus both palms embraced katskis shoulders.

A small blush was placed on izukus cheeks as he looked away.

"K-kacchan promise you won't let go" izuku said looking back at katski with a serious glare, even know he was shy, the fear of drowning overpowered it.

Katski smirked "then how else would you learn how to swim?" He questioned

"No kacchan please-" before izuku could finish katski jokingly let go but quickly caught izuku seconds later making izukus eyes go wide.
A small scream escaped izuku lips as he grabbed onto katskis neck and pulled himself closer to the stronger male.

"K-Kacchan!!!" Yelled izuku clinging onto the flustered blonde, he certainly didn't expect this... But he wasn't complaining.

"I was joking nerd, I wouldn't do that" chuckled katski.

Izuku only now realized what he has done, he was hugging katskis bare skin...

Izukus face turned into such a shade of red izuku didn't think existed.

He quickly pushed away from katskis chest forgetting that he was in water, resulting to him drowning.
Bakugo gasped as he grabbed onto the freckled boys hand and pulled him back up.

"Shit freckles what the fuck" he laughed as izuku coughed.
"Sorry..." Izuku said catching his breath, his life casually flashed before his eyes.

"Right let's go closer to the shore, I'm scared you're gonna fucking die" katski chuckled as izuku scoffed embarrassingly.

When izukus feet reached the sea bed he sighed in relief, water wasn't something he liked, but for some reason being her with Bakugo was exciting, he liked this.

For an hour katski tried to teach izuku how to swim, there certainly was some improvements, but izuku couldn't last longer than a few seconds before drowning.

Later izuku thought splashing bakugo was a good idea, that resulted in Bakugo picking up the greenete over his head, and while izuku was pleading for the blondes mercy katski threw him.

Izuku quickly stood up gasping "kacchan!" He exclaimed whiping his eyes from the salty water.

Bakugo chuckled as he walked closer the freckled boy, patting his head "sorry nerd"

Izuku squinted his eyes looking up to look at katski his vision was slightly blurry. "That was mean..." Izuku whined pouting his bottom lip and crossing his arms.

Bakugo smirked and leaned down slightly "then why the fuck did you splash me" he said grinning at the slightly embarrassed greenete.

Izuku was going to say something but his breath hitched in his throat, everything he wanted to say he swallowed back.
His heart picked up the pace, racing and running a marathon in his fragile chest.
His legs felt weak slightly especially in his knees, and all because Bakugos face got to close to izukus.

Katski kissed izuku twice before, and being this close felt dangerous.

Izuku turned his face slightly a blush expanding by every minute "I don't know..." He said quietly.

Katski was confused at first, but his eyes caught the beautiful blush and it all became very obvious, he was going to tease izuku a bit more, but he realised izuku has been shaking slightly. They have been in the water for to long.

Katski sighed, he quickly wrapped his arms around the others legs, suddenly throwing izuku over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.
Izuku gasped as katski started walking back to the shore.