Hop Luck

A-a was showing Sprig and Pols pics of Domino. Sprig tried to mash Anne's phone for some reason yet he never tries to mash mine. 🤷🏻‍♀️. We went back to the P house and Hop Pop was cooking something. I think the others pretty much died but like always I was fine. So it was time for this potluck and me and Anne brainstormed for ideas. 'We need something no one in the swamp's ever seen before' 'Tuna Pasta?' 'No not tuna pasta' 'Then what.. ohhh' 3 2 1 'PIZZA!' We said it at the same time. Anne showed the P-kids a photo and it's safe to say they liked it. So we started on getting the ingredients. We had three days before the potluck and I had some ice I made with Maddie. I was assigned the role of staying at the house, looking after ingredients and nursing everyone back to health. Speaking of Maddie, they first went to her dad's bakery to get dough and to do so, Sprig had to get engaged to Maddie. Next was the cheese, they had to herd cowapillers. They all had a couple scrapes but I had an instant ointment for that. The next day, they went to get the basil. When they got back, it was exactly 5:00pm.. they left at exactly 9:00am. It was a literal 9-5 job. They were all beaten up so we all decided to wait until the next day to get the tomato. Pols, Sprig and Aang were all bleeding in a couple places so I got straight to wound cleaning. They were all bandaged up and I then realised HP had a bash to the head. It wasn't that bad, there was a bump but nothing too bad. I rubbed a special ointment on it and put a bandage on just in case. They were back to normal the next morning and set out to get the tomatoes. When they came back, they were all seriously injured so I rubbed ointments, placed bandages and I had to set a flipping bone back into place! It was HP's... I also helped them get clean cuz of the goo all over them. None of them were fit enough to make the potluck pizza or that night's dinner so I set on doing both. The next day, they were all almost fully healthy. Hop Pop had to use his cane cuz he was limping still but for broken/out of place bones, the ointments and potions take two nights to get the affected back to full health instead of one. Guess what? We won the potluck!!! I'm not kidding. We actually got first prize wooooooooooo! Nice happy ending isn't it? Yup!