23

@FINNWOLFHARD

y/n:
HAPPY FEBRUARY FINN!

finn:
happy february y/n
why are you telling me
this at 12am 🤨

y/n:
.... because its february at
12am?
come on finn keep up

finn:
no but..
why..
nevermind 🧍

y/n:
guess what holiday is this
month!!

finn:
oh.
y/n ... are you trying to say what
i think you're trying to say rn 😰

y/n:
VALENTINES DAYYYY
i need your help finding
a valentine!

finn:
... y/n why do you need my
help 🤨

y/n:
becauseee you're my favorite
male friend i have!
you can help me get a boyfriend
because youre a good guy friend
i have!!

finn:
...
okay.
i'll help you get a boyfriend
for valentines day then 🥰

-

admittedly, y/n wasn't the best at expressing her feelings. she was oblivious when it came to other's feelings and awkward when it came to her own.

"that settles it," she sighed as she set her phone on her nightstand. she rolled over and stared at the window beside her bed, "he doesnt like me back... or does he? no, he wouldve been upset or something.. right?? i think he doesn't like me, no, i know he doesnt like me the way i like him."

y/n spiraled town the rabbit hole of speaking her own thoughts. she was so conflicted, she didnt know if finn liked her. she thought he didn't, but then she thought she had a chance. it was difficult, he couldn't possibly like a girl he met almost a month ago, right? or not right.. y/n couldn't figure it out.

she knew finn wasn't gonna be outright about his feelings, he didn't seem like the type. or, is he? had he already expressed them? y/n hated her brain for the way it thought. she hated her brain for the way it made her fall head over heals for finn wolfhard. she couldn't stand it, she didn't want to like him whatsoever.

-

@FINNWOLFHARD

y/n:
YAYYYY
THANK YOUUUU
can i tell you my preferences
in a guy and mayybbbeee you
can find me someone or something
🤭🤭🤭

finn:
i guess yeah, tell me

y/n:
okay so
i'm into like taller guys
curly hair is a must
i like darker shades of hair
too, dark curly hair

finn:
🤨🤨

y/n:
brown eyes are cute i guess
i'm fine if theyre like slender
yk tall and skinny
i dont really mind 😋

finn:
you're fucking with me
y/n.

y/n:
how?? 🤯
[SEEN AT 12:17AM]

-

finn's mind raced a thousand miles a minute.

"fuck," he whispered putting his head into his hands. finn sat on the corner of his bed in this distressed position for a while. afterwards he let out a heavy sigh and laid back.

"she's so confusing," he slammed his fist into the bed sheet before rolling over to lay on his stomach. he stuffed his face into a pillow before picking his head up and brushing his messed up hair away from his face. finn was frantically moving out of anger and confusion, he didnt know what y/n wanted or if she even wanted anything more with him at all.

"why cant she just tell me?" he spoke before getting up and sitting criss-crossed on the center of his bed. "why cant she tell me if she feels anything? or, does she not feel anything at all??" finn felt lost, he never felt this way for anyone before. this was a new, unfamiliar and confusing feeling for him. he never thought he could feel this strongly for anyone he met online.

finn, frustrated, opened his phone again thinking maybe talking to y/n would calm him a bit.

-

@FINNWOLFHARD

y/n:
finn
i'm sorry
come back
did i do something wrong?

finn:
no y/n
... are you free
not now
like, all of next week.
the whole week.

y/n:
yes?
what do you have planned ..

finn:
interesting..

y/n:
what??
finn?
FINN