37

"alright, this may sound weird, but i'm gonna need you to put a blindfold on," finn said as they pulled up to a gas station that finn claimed was a minute away from their final destination.

"that sounds really weird, am i gonna get kidnapped?"

"i've kept you with me for this long y/n, i don't need to kidnap you. i wouldnt anyway just so you know." y/n laughed as finn took a blindfold out of the glove compartment of the rental and wrapped it around the girls eyes. "don't worry, that's not gonna stay on for long."

"why the hell is this in the glove compartment," y/n asked.

"don't worry about it," finn reassured her before y/n felt the car and heard finn turn it off. "i'll come help you out."

finn went around to the passenger's side door and opened it before leading y/n out.

"alright, so, you can take your blindfold off in 3 .. 2 .. 1."

y/n took it off and looked up to see a beautiful restaurant.

"finn! oh my god i feel like i'm not dressed well enough to be here," y/n laughed.

"don't worry, no one's gonna see you," finn smiled before putting his elbow out. "so, shall we?"

"we shall... but what do you mean no one will see me? it's you, finn wolfhard, with me, y/n l/n," y/n awkwardly giggled as she locked elbows with the boy who began opening the door.

"you'll see!"

"finn wolfhard?" the hostess. y/n was shocked to see that the fancy restaurant that was filled with tables had absolutely no one at them.

"yes, thats me!" finn gave the hostess a small smile. she gave a fake one back before dropping it and starting to lead the two to a table. this made y/n give her a small glare, but she stopped because in the end she didn't really care, she got to be the boy of her dreams.

"your waiter will be here soon, just hang tight," the hostess said with another fake smile before walking off.

"you know what we should do to piss people off?" finn said resting his elbow on the table and putting his head in his palm.

"posting something about this, i was thinking that too."

"or telling the fans that we ki-"

"NO. THEY WILL KILL ME."

"i was kidding y/n, but why would you care," he held y/n's hand from across the table, "when i'm here?"

y/n gave a soft smile intertwining her fingers with his. "i say we, or, you, post this," y/n giggled.

"you know what, i will."

↴

jaedenwesley: OH MY GOD

usera: who's that?

userb: y/nl/n .. obviously

sofiabryantofficial: irisapatow how u feel?

irisapatow: i feel great.

userc: awwww ❤️

therealcalebmclaughlin: OMGGG 💖💞💝

userd: you guys wouldn't be cute together ngl .. 🤢

finnwolfhardofficial: i'll keep that in mind, thanks for the info userd

usere: disappointing finn.

sadiesink: THAT SHOULD BE MEEE

sadiesink: with queen y/n.. obvi

userf: AWWWWW CUTEE

wyattoleff: i cant breathe

sophialillis: fr we're dying out here.. i'm okay with it though 😊

userg: um 🤮

y/b/f/n_y/b/f/l/n: wait i get my phone repaired for TWO FUCKING DAYS days and miss this content? im mad.