45

APRIL 3, 2022.

"y/n!"

y/n looked up from her phone to see finn's dark brown eyes inches away from her face.

"yes finn?" y/n gave him a confused giggle.

"i made dinner, i want you to try it!" finn revealed excitedly. y/n turned off her phone and set it down on their glass coffee table. she arose from their sage green couch to walk to the kitchen area with finn. their apartment was nothing short of a dream come true for the couple.

finn had finally asked y/n to be his the day before they moved in. y/n initially responded to his official asking her out with, "wait, we're not already together?"

finn dragged y/n faster than she wanted to be walking to the kitchen where he led her to a plate he'd made of ( YOUR FAV MEAL :D ). y/n smiled. he remembered, she thought.

y/n stepped over to the counter the food sat on and took a bite. she loved it, he made it perfectly. finn approached the girl and hugged her from behind resting his head on her shoulder.

"is it good, did i do good??" finn asked frantically and excitedly. y/n giggled trying to keep her food from flying out her mouth.

"i love it finn, you did amazing." y/n set the plate down, wiped her mouth with a napkin, and turned to finn who was still hugging her. the two leaned into each other for a small kiss before y/n pulled him into a tight hug.

"i'm really happy we decided to move in, finn. really, i love living with you."

"me too, y/n. i get to make my precious girlfriend happy all the time everyday, i'm so happy!" y/n blushed, all these months they'd known each other and he still managed to give her butterflies.

"i'll make myself a plate and then we can watch a movie together or something?" finn suggested. y/n looked at him beaming and nodded.

after finn made his own plate the two sat on their couch together watching ( YOUR FAV MOVIE :D ). y/n and finn both absolutely loved it. they absolutely loved each other.

finn opened his phone to a text from y/n's whores. yet another weekly check in on the couple from the group chat, they were all very invested on y/n and finn's relationship. finn scrolled through twitter a bit before completely zoning out.

y/n snapped her finger at him, "helloooo, earth to finn!"

finn looked back to y/n zoning back into reality and just gave her a big smile.

"what is it?" y/n asked with a curious smile.

"well, it's just crazy to me, i moved in with a girl i met on twitter. can you believe that?"

"ITS CRAZY, ALL THIS OVER AN ONLINE LOVE."

"that was corny as hell," y/n laughed. the two laughed together uncontrollably to the point where their stomachs started to hurt.

the two were finally happy.