44

the date is april fourteenth.

finn and y/n finally found a place to live in LA, a nice and quiet-enough apartment. finn signed off on the house and put in all the payments.

finn had his acting job while y/n applied to schools for the following fall. finn and y/n agreed that y/n should get a average part time job and focus on any big jobs after she graduates, so y/n applied and got hired at a starbucks down the street from the two's apartment building.

all that was left now was the move. y/n had all her belongings packed in the uhaul and her family and y/b/f/n stood in front of her.

y/n wiped tears after closing the back door to the uhaul that everyone just helped her pack up. she turned around to everyone with tears flooding from her eyes. after a small pause, everyone ran towards her and pulled her into a big group hug.

"i'll miss you guys so much, i'll make sure to call whenever i can," y/n sobbed.

"don't worry y/n, we'll always be here when you need us," y/n's (gaurdian) smiled through their words.

y/n pulled out of the group hug and walked over to the drivers side door of the uhaul. y/b/f/n ran up to her and jumped on her back. y/n, surprised, held them up.

"he does anything to you bae and i swear to god he's done," y/b/f/n threatened with a giggle. y/n smiled and let go as they hopped down. "i'll miss you the most, please visit."

"i'll visit as much as i can, don't worry," y/n pulled them into another hug before letting go and getting in the truck.

"bye guys! i'll miss you! i love you! bye!!!" y/n yelled from the truck as she pulled out onto the road. everyone ran following the truck for a few seconds saying their goodbyes before y/n was finally gone.

-

finn had to have all his stuff shipped over since he lived in canada. his duel citizenship allowed him to move freely between the two countries, but that didnt mean it didnt come at a price. finn didn't care though, he was moving in with who he knew was the love of his life.

"finn, i'm so happy for you. i want you to remember that, but fuck you man! im gonna miss the fuck out of you," nick pulled finn over and messed up his hair.

"come on nick stop! im constantly traveling, i'll visit as much as possible. this is better anyway, i can get roles a lot easier in the states!" finn reassured nick. nick rolled his eyes and let finn go.

"alright alright, i'm proud of you though. you've come such a long way for someone your age," nick smiled. finn smiled back as he got into his car.

"i have to DRIVE across the boarder, this is gonna be insane. it's worth it though, at least i really hope it turns out to be," finn said as he sat down and shut the door.

"this y/n girl, she seems to really like you. and i lnow damn well you like her too, you don't shut up about her. you made the right choice finn," nick comforted his brother. finn smiled and gave nick a small hug.

"take care of mom and dad," finn smiled.

"finn, im older, i've been taking care of them."

finn rolled his eyes and gave nick the middle finger, "whatever. i'll see you ... when i see you."

finn pulled away from his now old house and nick yelled after him, "STAY SAFE OUT THERE!"