41

after finn took the photo of y/n and posted it he saw y/n typing something on her phone as well. he then got the notification for her tweet since he had her post notifications on. he frowned a bit but decided not to mention the hate surrounding her since she seemed to have forgotten about it from being around him.

y/n and finn entered the auditorium on their tickets and y/n sighed with a small laugh, "i cannot believe you're making me watch the fucking minions movie."

"i'm sure it'll be great y/n, stop knocking it when you don't even know what it's about," finn laughed watching y/n roll her eyes with a smile.

"yeah, im sure it'll be a great movie finn. a great movie for children."

"i am a child."

y/n and finn walked out of the auditorium with y/n admitting it wasn't a terrible movie. "i knew you'd love it!" finn laughed at her.

"yeah yeah, whatever. im gonna tweet about this because i think it'd be funny."

"what are you, addicted to social media?" finn joked.

"we met thanks to social media, i think it's 100% fine that i'm tweeting about the minions movie."

↴

y/b/f/n.unofficial: this boy has taken a toll on you girl.

usera: Y/N PLEASE

calebmclaughlin: y/n be fr rn

userb: good movie, bad person.

sofiakbryant: explain how. what did she do.

userc: what 🤨

userd: um 💀

fellowwyatt: y/n 😭

ynslove: I LOVE YOU

userd: HAHAHA

finnwolfhard: hi

definitelynoty/n/ hey 🤭❤️

userc: HEARTTT

sophialillis: oh slay

usere: theyre def dating

jaedenmartell: YAYYYYY

userf: oh 💀