chapter 1

(Y/N) wakes up and gets off his bed and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Then he heads off to the kitchen and eats his breakfast and he gets ready to go to his new school that he just transferred from, ua high school.

(Y/N): alright (Y/N), this is your biggest chance that you can only get once in your lifetime, you're going to one of the biggest schools in Japan and don't embarrass yourself.

Then (y/n) started to feel very depressed but he quickly snaps out of it.

Later he heads off to the school and he finally reaches their and checks his schedule and sees what class his in, 1A.

(Y/N): okay this says 1A now I have to find it.

He heads off to the hallway and quickly finds his class and he walks in.

When he walks in the class, everyone was looking at (y/n) and it him feel uncomfortable and quickly sits down on a desk.

Then a boy with red spikey hair comes over to him and greets him.

Boy: hi my name is kirishima and welcome to ua high and to class 1A.

(Y/N): hi (he says shyly)

Then a cute girl with green hair with a bow on the bottom of her hair walks over to him.

Girl: hi my name is tsuyu asui but you can call me tsu ribbit.

(Y/N): hi (he looks away and tries not to blush)

Then a man with long black hair and tired eyes walks in and everyone sits to their seats.

Teacher: alright students we have a new student who just transferred today.

Then the teacher tells (y/n) to stand up and introduce himself to the entire class.

(Y/N): hello my name is (y/n) (l/n) and I just transferred here and I hope we can become good friends.

Then the teacher introduces himself to (y/n).

Teacher: okay (y/n) I'm mr aizawa and I'll be your teacher for the whole year now can you please go back to your seat.

Then (y/n) goes back to his seat and pays attention to the whole class.