chapter 3

In the next morning, (y/n) wakes up and feels a little bit of pain after last night's cuts on his leg but he didn't pay much attention to it so he got up
and got ready to go to school but when he was about to leave he noticed the razor from last night and he took it with him.

When (y/n) was almost at his school he hears someone was calling, it was ochako.

Ochako: good morning (y/n) how are you?

(Y/N): okay I guess

Ochako: what do you mean you guess, are you sure you are alright?

(Y/N): yes I'm alright (he said in a annoyed like tone)

Ochako: okay i was just making sure. Ochako's mind: ( I don't think he's alright)

Then they both make it ua in time and when they went to their class mr  aizawa wasn't there yet so (y/n) thought it was a good time to introduce to the other students.

First (y/n) introduced himself to some of the boys then he went to introduce himself to the girls and he went to a pink girl who looks like a alien.

(Y/N): hi there

Pink girl: oh hi there my name is mina ashido.

Then some other girls that (y/n) hasn't met before also introduced themselves, first was a girl with short hair and earlobes in both of her ears who her name was kyouka jiro and the other was an invisible girl named toru hagakure.

Then (y/n) notices a boy with white hair sitting in the back of the classroom and he goes there to introduce himself.

(Y/N): hello my name is-

Then the boy interrupted him.

Boy: what the fuck do you want?!

The boy yelled so hard that it caught everyone's attention in the class.

(Y/N): I was just trying introduce myself to yo-

Boy: I don't give a fuck who you are you worthless piece of shit!

Izuku: kacchan!

Then (y/n) felt really hurt after hearing that and he started to breathe really hard and started to form tears in his eyes.

(Y/N): I'm so sorry I'm-

Then he ran off the classroom.

Ochako: (y/n)!

(Y/N) started to run to the boys' restroom and when he goes inside he locks himself in one of the stalls and he begins to cry.

(Y/N): stupid (y/n)! I knew I should've stayed quiet and none of this shouldn't happened.

Then he remembered something that he brought from home then he opened up his backpack and he took out his razor from last night and he took a couple of deep breaths and he pulled up his sleeves and he started to give himself a few cuts in his arms and when he was done he heard someone calling him and it was momo.

Momo: (y/n) are you in there?

She was calling him from the outside since she couldn't get in and he called her back.

(Y/N): yes I'm in here

Momo: okay because they sent me to come and get you back to class.

(Y/N): okay I'll be out

Then he went to the sink to quickly wash off all the blood from his cuts and then he came out and momo was waiting for him.

Momo: are you okay (y/n)?

(Y/N): yeah I'm okay

Then momo notices a little bit of blood running down (y/n)'s sleeve.

Momo: (y/n) what's happening to your arm it's bleeding?!

(Y/N): shit- it's nothing momo you don't need to worry.

Momo: what do you mean I don't have to worry about let me see your arm.

(Y/N): I already told you that I'm fine!

Momo: then let me see your arm!

Then (y/n) started to have tears in his eyes then momo quickly grabs his arm and lifts down his sleeve and then her face becomes sad and shocked.

Momo: (y/n)...

(Y/N): I'm so sorry momo

Then momo quickly gives (y/n) a hug and he starts to cry on her shoulder.

Momo: please don't ever do this again (y/n).

Momo still keeps hugging (y/n) as he keeps crying.