chapter 2

When the bell rang and it was time for lunch, (y/n) sat by himself and starts to eat until a boy with green hair comes by sits down with him.

Boy: hi there my name is izuku midoryia it's really nice to meet you.

(Y/N): hi

Izuku: won't you like to come sit with us on our table?

(Y/N): I don't know I don't want to disturb you guys.

Izuku: no you won't be a disturbance now please come sit with us.

Then (y/n) sits down izuku and his friends.

When sits down with them, the others began to introduce themselves.

A girl with blushing cheeks was the first to speak.

Girl: hi my name is ochako uraraka it's nice to meet you.

Then a boy with blue hair and glasses was the next to speak.

Boy: hi my name is tenya iida and it's a great honor to meet you as a class president I promise to take good care of you and the other classmates.

(Y/N): it's really nice to meet all of you.

Then they finished eating all of their foods and the bell rang and they headed back to their class.

When everyone went back to the class they saw that mr aizawa wasn't back from lunch yet so everyone was talking and goofing around then a tall girl with black hair with a big ponytail comes and introduces herself to (y/n).

Girl: hi my name is momo yaoyorozu and I'm the class' vice president it's very nice to meet you.

(Y/N): hi it's very nice to meet you too.

Then mr aizawa comes in the classroom and everyone goes back to their seats and stayed their to the entire class and it was time to go home.

(Y/N) was heading back home and when he came home he went his room he took a quick shower and after that he changed his clothes and laid down on his bed and started listening to rock music and his favorite bands.

Then he started to cry and thinking very negative thoughts.

" you're such a waste of space"

" you don't deserve to live"

" no wonder why your mother left you"

(Y/N) started to cry harder and runs to the bathroom and grabs a small box and opens it revealing a pair of razors and grabs one to cut himself his legs and after he does that he doesn't feel as sad as he was before and then he goes to sleep.