chapter 11

(Y/N) wakes up and knows what his going to do later on today and nobody's going to stop him.

He putted on his uniform and was on his way to class and tsuyu hugged him from behind.

Tsuyu: good morning my love!

(Y/N): morning my queen

Tsuyu: how are you doing today?

(Y/N): I'm doing very well.

He said it as he was smiling.

Tsuyu: well that's good my love.

She said as she was hugging and then they kissed each other in the lips.

(Y/N): tsuyu you know that i will always love you no matter what.

Tsuyu: yeah I know and I will never leave you ever and I will always be with you.

Hearing those words almost made (y/n) cry but he holded his tears because he was going to miss everyone especially his girlfriend when he finally ends it all but he knows it's going to be for the best.

Class starts and everyone sits to their desks and after school he goes to his dorm and he begins to write a note to everyone.

"To everyone,

I'm very sorry for what I'm about to do but it's going to be for the best I'm just so tired of feeling so depressed every day so I'm going to finally end it all so thanks to everyone who tried their very best to help me it's just the voices in my head keep torturing me and I can't take it anymore so I'm so sorry everyone and I will always love you guys.

From (y/n)"

Then he got his razor that he was hiding on his drawer for a few days and he began cutting himself and he began to cry.

" nobody's going to miss you"

" you're a mistake in life"

" just kill yourself already"

He gave himself a few more cuts while was crying until a knock came from his door.

Mina: (y/n) are okay?

He quickly putted away his razor and bandaged his arms and he wiped away his tears and he answered the door.

(Y/N): yeah I'm alright

Mina: okay I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to if you wanted to come to the lobby and play games with us?

(Y/N): um yeah sure I'll come.

Mina: that's great then come with us!

(y/n) agreed to play with them because he wanted to hang out with his friends one last time before he goes.

One hour later he went back to his dorm and he he grabbed his suicide note for everyone and putted right next to him and he got his razor and he began to cut both of his arms very deep and started to cry again.

Then he got his bottle of pills and a cup of water and got one of the pills and put one in his mouth and drank the water and he swallowed it.

Then he poured a massive amount of pills on his hand.

" just do it already"

" nobody's going to miss you"

" you're worthless"

He was crying a lot and then he putted the pile of pills in his mouth and was ready to swallow them until someone burst opened the door, it was tsuyu.

Tsuyu's pov: I was walking through the hallways and I saw (y/n)'s dorm and I wanted to check on him if he was okay.

Tsuyu: my love are you alright?

He didn't answer

Tsuyu: (y/n) are okay please answer me!

He still didn't answer me.

Tsuyu: PLEASE ANSWER ME RIBBIT!!

He didn't answer so I putted my ear on the door and I heard him crying so burst opened the door and when I came in I didn't believe what I saw.

No one's pov: when tsuyu came in (y/n)'s room she saw him with fatal amount of pills inside his mouth.

Tsuyu: (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!

Then (y/n) just sat there crying with the pills still in his mouth.

Tsuyu: SPIT THOSE OUT NOW!!!

* now you have two choices to end this story life or death, stay with your friends and fight or end the pain forever*