chapter 6

In the next morning, (y/n) woke up and his eyes were stinging for how much he was crying last night so he got up and was getting ready to go to class when tsuyu came in his room to check on him.

Tsuyu: are you okay (y/n)?

Then he runs towards her and gives her a hug.

(Y/N): I'm glad you're here because right now I don't feel like being alone.

He said that while he was crying.

Tsuyu: it's okay (y/n) I'm here.

Tsuyu kept hugging him until he stopped crying.

Tsuyu: come on (y/n) let's go to class before we come in late.

He nodded and they both into class and when lunch started momo was checking on (y/n) and she was asking him questions.

Momo: are you okay (y/n)?

(Y/N): yeah I'm okay

Momo: don't lie to me I can tell you're not okay.

(Y/N): okay you got me I'm still sad from what happened yesterday.

Momo: stop worrying about that (y/n) it wasn't your fault.

(Y/N): okay...

Then class came and went and when it was break (y/n) quickly went to the nearest store and went to the aisle where they had razors and he bought a couple of them and he went back to school and after class had finally ended he went back to his dorm and he hid some of his razors and he began to cut himself and he began to cry while doing it and when he was done tsuyu came in.

Tsuyu: are you doing okay (y/n)?

Then (y/n) nodded and she noticed that he was crying.

Tsuyu: were you crying?

Then he wiped away some of his tears and he said no.

Tsuyu: (y/n) were you cutting yourself again?

Then (y/n) nodded and he showed her his cut on his arm and her face was shocked.

Tsuyu: it looks like it's cut really deep I'm going to get some help please don't go anywhere.

Then (y/n) nodded and she left the room and knocked on momo's door and she answered.

Tsuyu: momo he did it again and this time it's really deep.

She said it while being really panicked.

Momo: okay you stay with him meanwhile I'll go look for recovery girl.

Then tsuyu ran back to (y/n)'s dorm and she stayed there with him when mina peeked in and saw what was happening.

Mina: oh my God (y/n) are you alright?!

(y/n) felt more overwhelmed now that mina now knows all about his cutting.

Then momo comes in his dorm with recovery girl and she checks on his cut on his arm.

Recovery girl: I think this needs to be stitched up dear.

Then (y/n) nods and she starts to rub something on the cut so it can numb it and then begins to stitch up the cut while tsuyu was holding his hand and the other girls were just watching.

After a few minutes recovery girl was done she said that she was going to tell mr aizawa about this and she leaves the room.

Then momo quickly hugs (y/n) and she tells him.

Momo: I'll do my very best to help you fight through this I promise.

She said it while she was crying and then she wipes off her tears and she leaves the room.

Then mina also hugs him and tells him that everything is going to be alright and last tsuyu hugs him very tightly and (y/n) started to cry.

Tsuyu: shh please don't cry (y/n) it's not your fault and promise you won't cut yourself ever again.

(Y/N): I promise

Tsuyu: please give me the razor you used.

Then he gives her the razor he used to cut himself.

Tsuyu: is that all?

Then he gives her three more razors but he still an extra set of three razors in his drawer.

Tsuyu: okay thanks (y/n)

Then she gives him another kiss on his cheek and he blushes.

Tsuyu: stay strong (y/n) ribbit.

And she leaves the room.

Then (y/n) started to cry now even more sadder than ever now because mina also knows about this and his negative thoughts came back.

" now more people know about your cuttings"

" your such a burden"

"Your better off dead"

Then (y/n) stopped crying and then he realized that he can jump off the roof of the school and end it all and later he went off to sleep and was thinking about he was going to finally end his pain.