chapter 8

Ochako's pov: I was walking down the hallway when I saw momo running.

Ochako: momo what's wrong? Why are you running?

Momo: it's (y/n) ochako he's going to kill himself!

Hearing those words made my heart drop.

Ochako: oh my god! We have to help him!

Momo: yeah I was going to find mr aizawa.

Ochako: okay you go find him and I'll go around the school to find (y/n)!

Momo nodded and she ran off while I went around the school to find (y/n) and after a few minutes I had no luck until I heard someone screaming (y/n)'s name from outside so I got out and saw (y/n) jumping off the roof of the school.

My heart almost broke when I saw him falling down but then my hero instincts came in so I used my zero gravity to make my self float and I flew where (y/n) was falling and caught him just in time.

When I grabbed him, he opened his eyes and he saw me and I told him to not to worry that I'll be his hero and then he started to cry and I hugged him and I yelled release so we can land down to the ground.

No one's pov: ochako and (y/n) landed down safely while (y/n) was still crying uncontrollably while uraraka was hugging him very tightly.

Ochako: shh there there (y/n) it's okay were here for you and we love you.

She said while some tears fell from her face.

Then tsuyu and mina both came out from the front door.

Tsuyu and mina: (Y/N)!!!

Then both of the girls began to hug (y/n) very tightly and they didn't want to let go and they were both crying while tsuyu was crying the hardest.

Tsuyu: (y/n) please don't ever do that again!

Then momo with mr aizawa came out.

Mr aizawa: can someone please tell me what's going on here?

Then the girls let go of hugging (y/n) and mina got out the note that (y/n) wrote and he panicked because he wrote all his heart out in that note because he thought he would be already dead by anytime anyone read it.

(Y/N): no-

Then mina opened the note and when she was done reading it she had tears falling down her face and she hugged him.

Mina: I'm so sorry (y/n) I didn't know this is how you were really feeling.

Then tsuyu took the note from her and she began to read it when she did she turned the other way around so no one can see her reaction and when she was done reading it she ran towards (y/n) and she hugged him very tightly and she started to cry.

Tsuyu: please don't ever do this again!

A tear of hers fell down on his shoulder.

The next day, mr aizawa gave (y/n) a few days off from class so he can relax for a little bit meanwhile some of the girls kept checking on him.

One day (y/n) went to the store and some bandages like the ones they give to him to school when he cuts himself so when he came back to his dorm and he began to cut himself again.

"Look at you your cutting yourself again when tsuyu told you not to do it anymore your such a disappointment"

(y/n) kept crying while he kept cutting himself until a knock came from his door and cleaned off his blood from his arms and he opened the door.

Tsuyu: are doing alright ribbit?

(Y/N): yes I am doing very well thanks for checking.

Then tsuyu notices the box of bandages on (y/n)'s bed and she walked in his room and picked up the box and then leaving it back to his bed.

Tsuyu: show me your arms...

(Y/N): oh no that's there because I was just fixing my drawers-

Tsuyu: I said show me your arms!

Then a tear fell down (y/n)'s face and she grabbed his right arm and flinched a little but there was nothing in that arm but she wasn't stupid so she grabbed his left arm but this time she grabbed it gently and she lifted down his sleeve and she saw his fresh new cuts and she quickly hugged him.

Tsuyu: why do you keep doing this to yourself?!

(Y/N): IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME FEEL OKAY! I'M TIRED OF FEELING THIS WAY! I WISH OCHAKO NEVER CATCHED ME!

He said as he was crying uncontrollably and screaming

Then they both keep hugging each other for a couple of minutes and then letting go.

Tsuyu: please don't ever say that (y/n) we love you so much.

(y/n) was still crying but not as much.

Tsuyu: (y/n) is it true that you fell in love me when we first met?

Then (y/n) blushed hard after hearing that.

(Y/N): yes tsuyu it's true I fell in love with you.

Tsuyu: you won't believe this ribbit but when I first saw you I also fell in love.

Upon hearing this (y/n) started to have tears in his eyes because he would never think that once in his life anyone would ever fall in love with him.

(Y/N): is that true tsu?

Tsuyu: yes and what you wrote in that letter from yesterday is not true, your not ugly your the most handsome and cutest boy I've ever seen.

(Y/N): you really think I'm cute?

Tsuyu: yes I do ribbit.

Then they both got closer to each other and then they began to kiss and make out passionately for several minutes and didn't wanted to stop but they had to so they can get some air.

Tsuyu: I love you (y/n).

(Y/N): and I love you too tsu.

Then mina come in (y/n)'s dorm.

Mina: um I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to come in the lobby and watch a movie with us?

Then (y/n) and tsuyu went out to the lobby and were watching a movie with the rest of the other students meanwhile tsuyu was resting her head on (y/n)'s shoulder and they were holding each other's hands happy that they are now together closer than ever.