chapter 4

(Y/N) let's go of momo as he wipes away his tears as momo takes him to a janitors closet.

Momo: stay right here please.

Then (y/n) nods as she goes inside and when she comes out she has a first aid kit with her and she takes out some alcohol and rubs on (y/n)'s cuts and then she wraps them with some bandages.

Momo: okay that should do it now (y/n) what did you use to cut your arm?

Then (y/n) takes out his razor and shows it to her and her depressed face returns.

Momo: please (y/n) give that to me.

Then (y/n) gives her his razor as she puts it in her bag.

(Y/N): please don't tell anyone about this.

Momo: I'm sorry (y/n) but I have to tell mr aizawa about this.

Then (y/n) started to panic and then tears started to form in his eyes again until momo gave him another hug.

Momo: there there (y/n) please don't cry it's for your own good.

Momo said when she was rubbing his back.

Then (y/n) calms down.

Momo: okay we have to go back to class now or we'll be in trouble.

Then both of them return to their class and mr aizawa looks at them.

Mr aizawa: I hope you guys have a good explanation why you're late.

Momo: were so sorry mr aizawa it's just (y/n) tripped and his knee was bleeding so I took him to the nurses office.

Mr aizawa: very well then take your seats.

Then both of them go to their seats and when the bell rang momo waited for everyone to leave.

Mr aizawa: want to tell me something momo?

Then momo takes out the razor that (y/n) used to cut himself.

Mr aizawa: where did you get that?!

Momo: it's (y/n)'s mr aizawa he was in the boys bathroom cutting himself in the arm with it.

Mr aizawa: how do you know it's his?

Momo: he gave it to me when I told him to sir.

Mr aizawa: okay then I'll try to talk him but for now you have to keep a close eye on him for now on.

Momo: yes sir

When it was time to go back to class and then after a few hours it was time to go back home but when (y/n) was leaving the room, mr aizawa told him to stay.

That's when he knew that momo told him about the cutting earlier.

Mr aizawa: okay (y/n) someone told me that you were cutting yourself and then gave me this razor now you need to tell what's happening.

Then (y/n) started to have tears in eyes.

Mr aizawa: please (y/n) you need to tell me what's going on so I can help you.

(Y/N): okay it first started to what happened to my mom.

Mr aizawa: what happened to your mother?

(Y/N): I was so happy when she was with me I always loved to hug her a lot and her hugs had this huge magical love that I would never let go of but then she abandoned me and my family and then I started to feel very very-

Then (y/n) started to have mental breakdown and he began to cry as mr aizawa comes in for a hug.

Mr aizawa: there (y/n) it's okay let it all out I'm so sorry for what happened to you no loving son should suffer this much.

(Y/N): I'm sorry mr aizawa but I can't help but cutting myself it helps me to wash off my pain.

Mr aizawa: but it's not good to hurt yourself like that.

(Y/N): I know mr aizawa I'm so sorry.

Mr aizawa: it's okay but from now I'm going to have a close eye on you from now on now you can go home and (y/n) please stop cutting yourself.

(Y/N): I'll try bye mr aizawa

Mr aizawa: bye (y/n)

Then (y/n) leaves and walks back home.