Chapter 7

VEGAS.

6 years later.

I glared at him, giving him one last warning. "Pa."

"Phi!!"

"I said, 'Pa'!" I raised my voice a little.

Venice narrowed his eyes, "Phi!!!"

I was about to counter him again when Pete slammed the table and walked away without saying anything. I put down the fork I was holding, looking daggers at our son.

"Pete! Is everything ready?" I had a gleeful smile. "I can't believe this, he's turning seven and we've witnessed every step of it." I sighed, holding the present I got for Venice.

Pete laughed and removed the apron he was wearing while baking the cake. Venice liked his cake home-made, although Khun would often get him several others, he'd always prefer getting the one we made at home.

"I never really expected you to be like this. All this time, I thought I was the sentimental one." He teased me. I gave him a peck on the cheek and both of us were hit by a balloon.

I glowered at Porsche who was looking at us with disgust playfully on his face.

"You two act like a wedded couple, you're grossing me out." He joked and clung unto Kinn's arm.

I rolled my eyes and hugged Pete's waist as we heard Khun's car outside. It only meant one thing, Venice was home from school. We got ready and the moment he stepped in the house, we all sang him a song. He carried the familiar grin he's been showing all of us since he was a baby.

Pete and I held the cake for him to blow, "Happy birthday, my love." Pete greeted.

I held his present and handed it to him after he blew his cake. His response killed the noise.

"Thank you, Phi."

We could hear the air from the balloon coming out because of the silence. My eyes flew to Khun, asking him why my son called me 'Phi' without talking. He genuinely looked startled with his mouth hanging wide open.

I blinked several times before looking at him, "What?"

Our son, Venice, frowned at me. "I said, thank you, Phi."

Pete kneeled and held his hands, "Why are you calling your papa 'phi', Venice?" He asked.

With his little hands, he pointed at Tankhun. "Uncle Khun told me he's not my dad, but my older brother. So is P'Macau." He simply said.

I swear I felt all my veins popping as I raged towards Tankhun. Kim quickly wrapped his arms around my torso to stop me, Kinn signalled the two others to take his brother out of the mansion. Pete was still talking to Venice, but the little demon had no remorse, to his eyes, I was no more than his brother.

It's been three months since Venice's seventh birthday, and there hasn't been a day he didn't call me Phi. He didn't care if it was outside, at school, or even at the company, even when everyone knew he was my son, he kept on saying I was his brother.