✦1✦

Are you still a fugitive if you were kidnapped from prison?

Does being set free against your will hold up in any court of justice? Would I even be able to prove that I was not an accomplice? Because right now I sure as hell look guilty as the person I'm handcuffed to.

How would I even begin to explain that I was smuggled across the galaxy?

More importantly, how would I even get back?

My ride? Let's just say I was lucky to have survived the landing, unfortunately, I was not the only one to have escaped the crash. "No don't mind me at all, I'll just hang-" A loud grunt was heard followed by sharp yanks on my handcuff before an annoyed sigh "On, I'll just hang on."

I ignored her, stretching my legs out a bit before sitting up. "Yeah, you do that," I replied, patting the dust off my legs. It was orange, or perhaps a very annoying shade of red, either way it wasn't getting out of my thin grey pants any time soon.

Glancing at our surroundings I frowned at the wasteland of a planet, which seemed to be nothing but the red dust for miles- except for the large canyon the person attached to me was currently dangling above of course.

"If you don't pull me up, I'm going to consider dragging us both down," She warned. I leaned over the edge of the deep cliff with a raised eyebrow, calling her bluff. Her legs kicked beneath her, searching for hard ground as she hung above darkness, she had one arm fisted to the chest whilst the one attached to me kept her upright and prevented her from plummeting to her death.

"And here I thought you were hanging in there," I watched her squirm in the air. She shot me a fierce glare, which didn't exactly increase the levels of sympathy I was feeling for her at the moment. "You shouldn't have dragged me here."

"You got handcuffed to me!" She pointed out, her face was still swollen with anger. "I had no choice!"

"You're not exactly a delight to be attached to either," I sneered, "You do realize what you've done? You've made me your accomplice."

"I've set you free!" She argued, her chubby legs now resting as her chest heaved, "You should be thanking me!"

"Apologize."

"For what?!"

I shuffled further towards the edge making her begin to kick again, panic flooding her face. "Wait wait!" She screeched. "I'm sorry," Her bottom lip wobbled, "I should've have hit you with the extinguisher!"

"Oh, that's why you think I'm upset?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Try again."

Stubbornness deepened her brows to glare at me and I once again called her bluff by shaking my arm, making her immediately soften her gaze. "Our destination! I should've asked for your in-input too! Very rude of me."

"I will kill us both." I warned.

She sighed and looked down, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken advantage of you offering to lead me around-