Chapter 1: Pilot

Hayley's POV 

Hayley's POV 

It had been 20 years since I was in Beacon Hills, the place I once called home. But I'm only here for one reason and that's to find the person or people who caused the fire that killed my family. My name is Hayley, Hayley Andrea Hale. I was the youngest daughter in the Hale family but now I'm the alpha to my own pack. 

 I looked in the back of the car as my daughter Hope was asleep. I smiled, it had been 20 years since I had my little girl. 20 years since I raised my little girl all on my own. Having a child as a teen with little to no help was hard but I did it I got through. The only thing I regret was not making sure that my son was safe and was with us today.

Anyways, my little girl grew up with no father but she did have a father figure, Elijah Crawford. Hope always told me that it wasn't my fault, but I blame myself that if I had told the truth 20 years ago would everything be different? If I had told Chris about me being pregnant the day that he broke up with me would he have been with me right now. I told Hope about her her actual father along with his family and she wished to meet them one day but never about her twin that somewhere in the world.

Hope grew up with our pack. The pack that has been by our side since day one and without them I wouldn't be who I am today. They all knew about Nikolas my son but they promised not to say anything to Hope about him which I was grateful for. 

I gulped as I drove the car to the remains of the Hale house that burnt down only 6 years before. I hated that I left, I hated that I never made up with the family but I had no choice. It was either stay and abort my baby or leave and raise the baby on my own and that's what I did. I left and I made a life for myself and my daughter. 

"Mom are we here," Hope asks as she stretches in the back of the car.

"We are sweetheart," I say as we both get out of the car. 

We get out and look around. It was burnt but the memories where there. Hope came and linked arms with me when I heard something crack behind us and I froze. 

"Mom, what's wrong." Hope asks 

"Derek," I say with tears.

I turn to see him, my nephew standing there in shock. 

"Aunt Hayley," he says quietly 

Derek slowly walks over and touches my face as tears come down my face. 

"Your here, your really here," he says with tears as he hugs me.

"I am," I reply 

Derek looks at Hope then to me.

"Is is this..." he asks 

"Yeah, Derek this is your cousin," I smile and say "Hope this is your cousin Derek."

Hope looks at Derek and smiles as Derek smiles at her. 

"I can't believe your both here," he chuckles and says. "There's somethings I need to tell you and I I hope you can handle it aunt Hayley," he says as he looks at me with a tear in his eye.

"What's wrong," I say worried

"Laura, she she's dead." Derek says with tears.

I freeze, my little light was dead. I fall to my knees as Hope looks at Derek in tears. 

"She's dead, my cousins dead." Hope says quietly 

Derek nods as Hope bends down and hugs me. I look at Derek with tears

"How?" I ask 

"Murdered by the alpha for her power," Derek says pissed"The alpha turned a boy as well last night, Scott McCall."

"Mom can deal with the Alpha, she's an Alpha too right mom." Hope smiles and says 

"Your an alpha," Derek says in shock 

"Yeah, I have my own pack too but they don't live in Beacon Hills." I say. "Did you at least give her a nice graveyard spot." 

"I did, don't worry about that," he says 

"Okay ugh what's the second thing," I ask

"After you left mom and dad had another child." Derek says.

 Hope and I become shocked to hear this.

"What," I say 

"Yeah, her name was Cora, Cora Hale." Derek says as he gulps. 

I freeze when I hear was. 

"You said was Derek, did did she," Hope says as he looks at Derek with tears

"She died in the fire. She was only 11." Derek says as he looks at me. 

I nod as I still was in shock.

 "I'm going to sleep, I have to start teaching tomorrow," as I put my hands out to be pulled up

"I'm coming with you so don't worry," says my daughter as she pulls me up.

"I know, Mrs. Future Chuckles White." I smirk and say. I know Hope gets embrassed when I talk about her and Enzo. 

"Mom seriously," she groans and says 

"What do you mean." Derek asks confused 

"My daughter here has a boyfriend by the name of Enzo White. He's going to be coming to Beacon Hills next month to live with us along with my friend Elijah because Enzo can't stand being away from my daughter and Elijah has to keep an eye on him for Enzo's parents." I say as I hug Hope.

Derek chuckles as he takes our bags and head inside. I head to sleep as Derek spends some time with his cousin. I was in shock that I had another niece but I couldn't I wasn't surprised. Dad disowned me when I told him I wouldn't abort Hope and so off course he wouldn't tell me my brother had another child. Cora was only 11 when she died. She was so young. 

As I lay in the bed, I look at the last picture I have with Chris before he broke up with me. I don't know why he broke up with me but I couldn't care anymore and I shouldn't.

 Tomorrow I will start to find the killer or killers of my family and I will also start to look for the alpha who killed Laura only for power. I'll protect my family even if it means that it could lose my life.