Chapter 6: Heart Monitor

Hayley's POV

Hayley's POV

While Derek was off training Scott with him being a wolf, I was at home eating ice cream and watching romcom movies. Elijah, Hope and Enzo were out exploring the town. 

Suddenly I heard the door bell ring and I got up as it rang again.

"I'm coming I'm coming," I say as I open it to see Chris standing there.

 When he sees that I've answered it, he gulps and eyes me up and down. I started to blush a little. I was only in a tank top and shorts since I had the heat on. I coughed looked at Chris.

"Chris" I say as he looks at me

"Hayley" he says 

"What are you doing here," I ask as I wrap my arms around myself. 

The wind was staring to pick up and I was cold. 

"I wanted to see you and maybe talk." He says as he scratched his neck "Can I come in, please" 

"Uh just for a little bit, Elijah, Hope and Enzo will be home on a few hours." I say

I push the door open and he walks in.

He chuckles when he sees the heat on and I'm eating ice cream while watching romcom movies

"You, your heat, your ice cream and your romcom movies." He says 

I role my eyes as I head to the couch and sit down as he comes after me. 

"So what do you need to say and making it quick because I want you out of here," I say as I put a spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

I see Chris have a sad look on his face hearing what I said but I couldn't help it. The only relationship between us which even he didn't know yet was Hope, that's it.

"I wanted to say this once and only once. Just listen and don't interrupt me please." He asks worried.

 I raise my eyebrow confused but I nod anyways curious to what he has to say.

"Okay ugh 20 years ago, when I broke up with you, it wasn't your fault it was mine. I was forced to leave you otherwise my father said that he would hurt you and I couldn't let that happen. The day that I left you was the worst decision of my life."he says looking down.

I listened to Chris's heart beat and...he was telling the truth. I was even more confused and I looked at Chris as he kept talking. 

"I've always loved you Hayley and I still do whether we're together or not. You know, yesterday at the parent teacher interview it should have been you and me talking about Alison and not me and Victoria"

I was in shock, he actually wanted me to have been the mother to Alison and not Victories. I looked down and gulped. Chris grabbed my ice cream and put it on the table before grabbing one of my hands and then one hand lifts my chin up.

"I I'm willing to whatever I can to get you back and I will, I promise." He says 

I sit there obsorbing Chris's words when I felt his lips on mine and I closed my eyes. It was just like back in high school when we were together. I put my hands around his neck as he grabs my face and we deepen the kiss. He lets go some time after and holds my neck with his hand as our foreheads touch.

"I love you Hayley Andrea Hale and I'm going to get you back, I promise." 

He kisses my forehead before getting up and walking out. I can hear him take a breathe of relief before heading to his car and driving away. After Chris left, all I could remember was the kiss. He still didn't know that Hope was his daughter but I know he'll find out and I was worried. If he did would he try to take her away from me. I raised my little girl not him. I loved Chris and I still do but will Chris really get me back or will he lose me in the process. I mean I'm a wolf and he's a hunter. He's ment to end me not love me.

A few days pass, I haven't talked to Chris but he has tried to contact me a few time, I just never had the power in me to pick it up because I was scared in what would happen if Victoria finds out about us or anyone else.

 I can tell Scott is trying his best to deal his anger by staying away from Alison but I know Alison is his anchor and that he's fallen for her. 

One night takes place,  Scott, Stiles, Derek, Hope and I were at the school helping Scott with his powers. Derek thought Deaton, Scott's boss was the alpha but I could tell if he was the alpha or not and he isn't but Derek wouldn't listen. 

As Scott and Stiles went inside to practice his roar only for it to come out like a cat meow, I couldn't help but laugh. Hope was laughing too as Derek just had a disappointed look on his face. But all of sudden Scott actually starts to sound like wolf and it scared the shit out of me.

When we were outside, Stiles and Scott thought it was cool the sound that he did, and it was but we all gasped in shock when Derek is stabbed and lifted into the air.

"Derek." I yell as I try to run to him.

"Run mom run." Says Hope as she grabs my arm and stops me from going to Derek.

She, Scott, stiles and I ran into the school and closed the doors of the school. The last thing I see is my nephew, getting flung to the back of the school wall bleeding. He looks me in the eyes before closing his eyes. I was really scared now. 

{AN: Hey all, sorry for not updating for a while now but here's the next part. I would say that this part is more like a filler between Chris and Hayley to show that he wants her then anything else and he'll do anything to get to her. If you guys have anything you want me to add or take away then please do tell and I'll see what I can do. Fasiha}