Chapter 8: Lunatic

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

Hope took us inside and upstairs to Hayley's room. 

"You can stay with mom, dad. I'll take Alison to my room for now." She smiles and says. 

I smiled back as they headed to Hope's room. I sat beside Hayley and moved some hair from her face. 

"Wake up Hayley." I said as I grabbed her hand. "Hope needs you, the pack needs you, Alison needs you." I gulp as I kiss her hand and look at her. "I need you." 

I let her hand when I heard someone come in. I turned to see the guy with some albums.

"I'm Elijah just so you know and I wanted you to see Hopes pictures from a baby and her growing up. You deserve it especially since your Hopes father and an important person to Hayley." He says 

Elijah hands me the albums and I nod at him as he leaves. I open the albums and I almost cry when I see my little baby. The little girl I didn't know I was having. 

<Some Pictures>

I missed it, I missed it all

I missed it, I missed it all. I know I had Alison and I was able to watch her grow up but I missed my other daughter grow up for 20 years. She'll be married soon and I just found out about her. The bed starts to move and I see that Hayley's woken up. She still tears in her eyes but she puts on a smile when she sees me.

"Hi," I tell her as I take her hand 

"Hey," she says in a whisper voice. "I didn't think you would be here," 

"You fainted Hayley, I would never leave you," I say as I move some hair from her face.

She gives me a small smile before it drops and I know she's thinking about Derek.