Chapters 10 & 11: Fury & Battlefield

Allison's POV 

Allison's POV 

Ever since Hayley Mom came back to life, Hope and I have been staying by her side and helping her with everything she may need all though with everything that happened, we decided it would be best if Dad stayed away from her and if Hope and I stayed away from Scott, Stiles and the others. 

I was pissed because Hayley mom wouldn't have been in this sate if it wasn't for dad choosing sides with Gerard but I was more pissed when Gerard tried to get me onto his side to help take down the others and even Hayley mom's pack since it was Derek who had bit 'mom' causing her to kill her self. I mean yeah I know being a wolf wouldn't be fun but it could be helpful and interesting to have powers like that but death, seriously and to think dad helped her stab her self ugh. Now I would get revenge for her death but not by hunting and taking Derek down but by beating his ass and yelling at him which I did for some time until Derek told us that Peter Hale was alive thanks to Lydia. Shock I know I was too so Aunt Ava went with Derek to the Hale house incase uncle Peter came back around. Eww uncle Peter great now I have to get used to that too.

Anyways, I stayed away from Gerard and dad because I didn't want Hayley mom, Hope or the others to get hurt. So, I packed a bag and moved in to Hayley mom's pack house. Dad was upset but he knew it was his fault this happened but Gerard was beyond pissed so I just ignored him and left. Whatever free time I had, I took it to see if I can find anything about Hope and long lost brother. We were told the whole truth about what happened 20 years ago and were both shocked but honestly more upset that someone would take Nikolas from Hayley mom but honestly even if Hayley mom and Elijah weren't telling us, there was something they were hiding and Hope and I knew we needed to find out what.  

Hope and I promised that we would find Nikolas and bring him home so that's what we were going to do. We went through ever book, site, email, phone call or anything else that could get us some information on where Nikolas was. 

It also seemed that Melissia McCall, Scott's mom had now found out about the supernatural and was doing everything she could do avoid Scott even after Hayley mom, Hope, Enzo and Elijah explained to her about everything and how everything was going to be okay.

Now even though I wasn't a wolf, Hayley Mom, Hope, Enzo, Elijah and I all had the howls of wolfs and it worried us which caused Hope, Enzo and I to go to the game as Elijah stayed home with Hayley mom. What worried me was when Hope was telling me that Gerard was threatening Scott to bring Derek otherwise blood shed. I saw Isaac, one of Derek's beta's going onto the field to help Scott until he couldn't because Jackson had nicked him with his poison. I was happy Scott was getting help but after not trusting me when he could have and telling me to back off and just sit tight didn't help and I knew that eventually I would have to break it up with him. Yes he's a wolf but he wasn't the same as compared to a few months ago and I didn't want a person like that in my life.  

Enzo ended up getting up during the game to go and help Scott  save Isaac from Gerard who apparently wanted to cut him in half. 

As the game was playing and luckily we won by Stiles gaining the points until all of the lights in the stadium went off and turned off and caused lot's of screaming  only to be turned on some times for all of us too see someone injured and on the ground.

Hope and I were in shock when we saw that it was Jackson, who had injured himself and was unconscious and not breathing which Scott's mom told as she was trying to get him to breathe again with Lydia's help.

What didn't help was Stiles had went missing and it was clear and safe to say just who the person was who took him. Gerard as he was not longer on the field along with his hunters. Oh god what was going to happen now. 

AN: I realized now that this part had two episodes together. That is an accident that should not have happened so next time it'll just be based off one episode and it'll hopefully be longer.