Chapter 11: Formality

Allison's POV

Allison's POV

I couldn't handle Kate torturing Derek. He's my step cousin but Kate didn't know that and I had promised Hayley that I wouldn't tell her. 

As I'm driving in the ran, all I could think about was the pain Derek was in. I couldn't do anything to help me. We locked eyes a few times and he mouthed to me it's not your fault. I know he's telling me this because I'll blame myself and I do blame myself. 

I drove to Hayley's house and quickly went to knock on the door. 

Enzo opened the door and was shocked to see me. 

"Allison," he says 

"Can can I come in," I say and he nods.

He opens the door for me and I walk in. 

"Enzo who's at the do..." Hayley says as she walks over from the kitchen. 

When she sees me, she quickly walks over. 

'Allison what happened," she asks 

"She has him," I say quietly 

Hayley looks at Enzo and I then realize that Elijah, Enzo, Hope, and the rest of the pack is there.

"Who has who," Elijah's brother Niklaus asks 

"Kate...Kate has Derek," I say as I start to tear up and I look at Hayley "I'm so sorry, I really wanted to free him but Kate would get suspicious"

"It's not your fault," Hayley says as she hugs me and I hug her back 

"We'll get him back," Hope says 

"Now you need to sleep. I'll send your dad a message saying your here with me. You can go to school with me tomorrow," Hayley says 

"But what about my clothes and my bag," I ask 

"Hope and I can go get it as long as your window isn't locked," Enzo says 

"No it's not locked," I say 

"Okay we'll be back in a bit," Hope says kissing my forehead before leaving to grab my stuff. 

Hope and Enzo came back and Hayley told them to keep my stuff in her room, that I would be sleeping with her. It was nice to have someone that actually cared me for me there as I fell asleep in her arms.