Chapter 3: Pack Mentality

Hayleys' POV 

Hayleys' POV 

The next morning, I found out that a man, was attacked and his blood was on one of the school buses and the attacker was Scott or at least that's what he thought.

 I asked Hope to get Scott and Stiles and to bring them to my classroom so we could talk. Maybe there was something I could find out that could help Scott. 

"So let me get this straight you had a dream that killed you Allison but instead an old man is injured instead and you think you harmed him," I say confused and surprised. 

I was just told that Scott had a sex dream with Alison who is basically likely a daughter so it was really weird. 

"Yeah I don't know what to do," says Scott worried. 

"Well if you would like Scott, I could give you some training and then whatever I can't teach you, you'll have to learn from Derek even if you had him thrown into jail," I say as I look at Scott. 

"Really you will," he says happily

"Yeah I will, so...." I say as I get out of my chair. "First thing is that I dont you believe you harmed the man."

"You don't think he did," asks Stiles

"No, and if Scott wants to confirm that then tonight Scott go back to the bus. Go inside, see it, feel it, let your senses your sight, smell, tough remember for you.," I say

"That's it just go back," he asks

"Do you want to know what happened," I say

"I just want to know if I hurt him," he says as he looks at me.

"No Scott, you want to know if you'll hurt her, if you'll hurt Alison." I say as he looks down. 

The bell rings and I grab my things as Stiles and Hope grab theirs.

"You do that and I'll talk to Derek about helping you his way but remember Scott, Derek won't be free, he'll want something in return so be ready if you have to give something to him." I say as Hope and I head out the door and home. 

When I arrived at the packs home, I called Derek to come over because I needed to talk to him and it was better if we talked at my packs home then in front of the Hale house which had exact view into the woods and anybody could get inside.