Chapter 5: Venomous

Hayley's POV

Hayley's POV

Derek may be my nephew but let me tell you he's got the brain of a pea. He literally got Issac and Erica to kidnap Jackson to find out whether or not he was the Kanima not remembering that Jackson was one of the most popular teens in the school and that if any shit happened to him could get us in trouble, more so me because I'm Derek's aunt and he's my responsibility. 

"HE TRIED WHAT," I yelled as Stiles, Hope, Allison, Ava, Enzo, Elijah and Scott were in my classroom late one night discussing what was going on 

Hope, Allison, Scott and Stiles told me that Derek tried to test Lydia to see if she was the Kanima and she had passed the test

"Fucks sake." Ava says annoyed at Derek 

"Will you help us," Scott asks and I nod along with Ava, Elijah and Enzo.

Ava looks to me as I too her before looking to the kids

"You kids can bring Lydia to the pack house," Ava says "then you can keep an eye on here there."

"Won't Derek know she's there and try to take her," Alison asks 

"That's where Ava and I come in," I say as we raises our hands as blue smoke come out surprising Allison, Scott, Stiles, Hope and Enzo.

I never told Hope, Allison or Enzo about my full powers and Ava didn't either but Elijah did know. 

"How," they all asked as I sigh

"All I can say for now is it's regarding a family prophecy on the hale and argent family," I explain as the kids nod.

Later that night, Stiles, Allison, Hope, Enzo and Jackson brought Lydia to the pack house. While they were doing whatever they were doing. Ava and I put up a shield around the house but when I looked out the window, I saw Derek, Boyd, Issac and Erica standing there. I knew Derek was pissed that Ava and I had sided with Scott and the others but I'd do anything to keep the kids safe. 

Issac and Erica tried to get into the house but it wasn't a success because each time they hit the border I put on they would just continue to get tired until they passed out and I came out of the house with the kids by my side with Scott finally here. Seeing Derek's face when he saw that Ava and I weren't the only ones helping Scott and the others. He was really upset that Elijah and Enzo helped us too before looking to Scott who stood beside me.

"All though you did go to my aunt and cousin for help, I think I'm finally  getting why you keep refusing me Scott," he says and I knew what he would say

"Scott isn't an omega but an Alpha...with his own pack," I say as I look to Derek with my eyes shot red which made his eyes glow too. "Isn't that right Derek"

Issac, Boyd and Erica were shocked that I had alpha eyes too and I knew that they knew I was something other then a werwolf. 

Suddenly there was a loud banging coming from the roof of the house and it caused us to walk over to the front of the house where we went in shock. 

The Kanima was on the roof and when it saw it us it growled before running off at the very moment that Lydia came out of the house.

"Will someone tell me what the hell is going on," she asks as we were all shocked. 

Lydia was the Kanima but we knew right away who it was because he wasn't here with us.

"It's Jackson," I say before we all look to each other unsure what to do next.

{A.N: This Part Was Short Because I All Though I Was Able To Fit Hayley & The Others Into The Story Line Of The Episode. I Wanted It To Be As As Original As Possible. I Also I Know I Haven't Posted As Often For This Story But I Plan On Getting Back In Track On It}