What A Waste Of A Perfectly Good Clean Wrist (pierce the veil fan fic)

After i saw him with her, i ran home crying. Then the asshole decides to call me like that will make it all better.

Look Jason, you fucked it up this time; I'm seriously done with all the bullshit you put me through!

I hung up the phone. I guess I was just done with all the pain he was pulling me through. I wanted to stop fighting. i hated him yet I wanted him. He wasn't even sneaking about the cheating; he did it when he knew i was supposed to come over. It was going to be hard seeing him at school. Oh shit school. great.

I really didn't want to go to school. Seeing him would make me either want to cry for hours or punch him in the face. either way i didn't want to do either of them at school.

'Kaylie!'

Great, i didn't want to talk to anyone today. not even my best friend Taylor

i could feel the tears coming on, being around people was just to much right now. I slowly turned around.

'what?' I said staring at the ground. fighting back tears.

'Is it true? You and Jason?' oh great. here comes the tears

'yeah, yeah we're over' i said as the first of many tears rushed down my face.

'why the hell are you crying? you cheated on him, you slut.' she hissed at me.

she stormed off. what the fuck had gotten into her? before she was out of sight i screamed back at her .. 'HEY BITCH'

oh shit why'd i say that? every one in the hallway stared at me as she turned around to look at me.

'what? you want to see. innocent in front of everyone? lets here your story' she said with a bitchy tone

'I didn't cheat on him..' i tried to begin to talk again before some one in the hallways said

'shes a liar and a slut' god I hated everyone at my school.

'very funny, I went to his house yesterday we were going to hangout... i walked up to his bedroom and saw the little asshole fucking some other girl' i finished just as i started to sob.

Fuck, it wasn't even the first block before i cried. The bell rang and the hallways soon cleared. I walked into my History Class just before the bell rang for class to start. I noticed a new guy in my class. He was sitting in the back and the only chair left was next to him. The teacher did attendance and I later found out his name was Vic.

We spoke a few times during class. God he was so cute. And so nice. and so omg. I knew i had to get over Jason sometime but I didn't know it would be this soon. But it doesn't even matter because Im not even sure if i even like him. Im just kinda confused about Jason... and Taylor. Like why did Taylor even get so pissy at me? Just makes me wonder what Jason is telling everyone about me.

It was finally lunch time, I found an empty table and sat alone. Oh my god. what a bitchy little hoe. I cant believe her. Jason walked into the cafeteria with Taylor clinging to him. At least now I know I'm completely positive I'm not friends with that bitch anymore. My eyes wondered away from those two. I saw Vic. Just seeing him made me smile. He instantly smiled back. He walked over and asked

'is this seat taken?' then he smiled

I laughed 'No you can sit here'

There was a silence for a bit. i could feel him looking at me. I started to blush. then the silence was broken.

'um so why were you crying before..?' he asked innocently .

Oh God. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, he gave me a cute half smile