27. A Day At The Beach🏖

Ram was holding Pihu in his arms and talking to her randomly. Pihu was giggling merrily.
Pihu: Papa let's go inside. I need to apply my cream.
Ram took her inside to the dressing table Pihu picked up her cream and body lotion and handed them to Ram.
Ram: You want me to apply it on you?
Pihu smiled and nodded.
Ram(smiling goofily): Okay.
He made her sit on the edge of the bed and he sat on a stool in front of her.
He put cream drops all over her face then started massaging it on her. He was really tempted to pull her chubby cheeks but remembered that she doesn't like her cheeks to be pulled. Pihu was enjoying the process as her papa's hands felt soft. After that Ram started applying body lotion on her hands and feet gently.
Ram: Achha tell me why did you drenched your mumma today?
Pihu: It's fun na Papa. Mumma gets annoyed. Hihihi..
Ram: Badmaash ho bohot tum! Accha toh aap mumma ko itna annoy karte ho woh daant nahi lagati?
Pihu(moving her head side to side): No she doesn't.
Ram(nodding): That's why you do it.
Pihu: Haa...and I know if Mumma scolds me, you'll save me Papa.
Ram smiled hugely as he understood that she had started trusting him.
Priya came out of the washroom and saw Ram taking care of their little munchkin while Pihu's just looking at her father adoringly. She smiled hugely.
Pihu noticed her mother and gave her a toothy smile. Priya narrowed her eyes at her.
Priya: Badmaash pehle bhigo diya ab has rahi ho...koi darr nahi hai na!
"Iske baad jab tumhare teeth ek ek karke girenge na Pihu tab main bhi hasungi aise", Priya thought.
Pihu(clapping): Mumma! Jaldiii get ready we're going to the beachhhh!
Priya: Ha meri ma ho rahi hoon ready. But first let me do your hair.
Pihu: Two ponies today.
Priya: Okk...
Priya started combing Pihu's hair while Ram was adoring the two.
Pihu: Papa go na get ready! Waise bhi you take more time than Mumma. Go go...
Ram: Ek second...
Priya cut him in middle.
Priya: Aaa aaa aaa...Ek second! Not another fight. Mr. Kapoor go and get ready.
Ram: But...
Priya(glaring at him): Go!
Ram(sulking): Okay fineee...
He went to get ready.

Pihu and Priya went downstairs after getting ready. Pihu was wearing a solid lavender colored dress.

Brinda took Pihu in her arms and started whispering in her ear

Brinda took Pihu in her arms and started whispering in her ear. Pihu was listening to her nodding her head in agreement.
Brinda(forwarding her hand): Deal?
Pihu(shaking her hand): Deal. You're looking very pretty Jaan.
Brinda: Aw thank you. You also look beautiful sweetheart.
Just then Ram was coming downstairs. He was wearing a powdered blue shirt with Beige pants. His shirt was not tucked in and he was folding his sleeves while coming downstairs.

 His shirt was not tucked in and he was folding his sleeves while coming downstairs