89. Therapy Session 6: The Reciprocation Of Feelings

Disclaimer: It's a HUGE chapter(almost 10K words)! Sorry I couldn't make it any more shorter😭
.
.
.
.
.

As the clock reached 12:05pm, Ram stared at Priya. It was their sixth session with Tara. They both smiled at each other. A lot has changed after their last session. Even though they came out of a hellhole, now it did feel like they got closer than before, they understood each other more than before. 

Holding Priya's hand, Ram stood up as the attendant told them to go inside. 

Knocking on the door he entered and they were greeted by a smiling Tara who gestured for them to sit. 

Tara: So how are you both? Priya?

Priya: Pehle se bohot better. 

Tara: That's good. Medicines thik se le rahi ho na?

Priya nodded sincerely and saw Tara's eyes shifting towards Ram. 

Tara: Okay. And Ram tum?

Ram(with a smile): Achha hoon. Thik thak. 

Tara: Good. Jo problems thi, I think you both got a hold of the solution. Am I right?

Priya nodded with a soft smile and looked towards Ram. 

Priya: Haan sab kuch thik hai. 

Ram also gave a nod, lowering his head, still feeling guilty about what his Priya had to go through because of him. 

Tara: Okay. And what about panic attacks? Have you experienced it lately?

Priya shook her head in denial. 

Tara: Baat ki thi na tum dono ne uss problem ko lekar? Ignore toh nahi kiya na?

Ram(shaking his head): Baat ki hai Tara aur Priya ne mujhe ek letter bhi diya. 

Tara: Forgiveness wala?

Priya nodded her head. 

Tara: Okay. So for now we are done with that or do you want to explore that more?

Ram stared at Priya as it was her decision to take. If she wanted to talk about it more, he wanted to do that with her. 

But Priya again shook her head because she did make peace with it and didn't want to reopen those wounds. 

Tara: Okay fine. How is your daughter? Uss din hospital mein bohot tensed thi. 

Priya smiled widely at Tara the moment she mentioned about her child. 

Priya: Pihu thik hai. Tum mili thi uss din?

Tara: Haan. Bohot sweet hai. Mujhse keh rahi thi please meri Mumma ki help karo...tumhe dekhke yaad aa gayi woh baat. 

Ram gave her a sweet smile. 

Priya: Haan bohot pareshan thi woh mujhe hospital mein dekhke. Ab thik hai. 

Tara: Achha. Ab batao...aisi koi baat hai jisse lekar behes hui ho? Aisa kuch?

Ram and Priya both looked at each other and shook their heads as they couldn't think of anything at that time. 

Tara waited for a couple of minutes for them to think about it more and when they still didn't say anything, she decided to touch that topic later. 

Tara: Hmm. And about physical intimacy? Are you both happy about that aspect?

The moment Tara threw that question at them, she saw both Ram and Priya's eyes widened in shock as if they didn't expect that topic to come up at all. And the next moment she saw Priya lowering her eyes, looking visibly uncomfortable while Ram shook his head gently to tell her not to ask anything about it to Priya as he feared that Priya might start blaming herself again because of the lack of physical intimacy between them.