2. Ram's POV

Ram kept her down gently then caressed her cheeks.
Pihu: Bye RK.
Ram: Bye Pihu.
Then he turned to Priya's direction and started walking towards her.
He came near her,
Ram(in a low but firm voice): Meet me in my office in an hour. And I don't want to hear a no from you.
Priya nodded blankly.
Then Ram again turned to Pihu's direction who was coming towards them running.
Pihu: Ms. Sood meet RK. RK meet Ms. Sood my mumma.
They both nodded their heads with a small smile just for her.
Ram(giving his charming smile): Okay I'll go now. Bye bye Pihu.
Pihu: Bye bye.
Ram started walking towards the gate of the park, tears falling from his eyes, he decided not to turn back to look at Pihu. Ram sat inside his car. From there he couldn't see them. But then he chose to drive.
He drove for sometime and parked the car sideways and started wailing. He felt like he couldn't breath anymore. He was about to take another anxiety pill but Pihu's face came before him. Keeping the bottle inside, he grabbed the steering wheel in a death grip and started taking deep breaths to calm himself down.
"Think about Pihu. Think about Pihu. You have to do this for her. You've already taken one before. Don't take another one. For her.", he thought.
It took him good 15-20 minutes to calm down.
"My daughter. I'm a father. My kid. Oh my God! I can't believe. And she's so like me. She eats cupcakes like me, she sings bade acche lagte hain, she eats peppermint tablets as medicines lol! And her eyes! So pretty! And that smile he gave when she shook my hand. Ahhhh! I'm the papa of that angel", he thought while smiling like a goofball.
He his face fell.
"She said her never met her papa. And that she thinks her papa doesn't love her. Means I....I don't love her. But I do. I do love her more than anyone else. More than.....Priya", he thought.
He fist clenched in anger.
"Priya! Priya! How could she do this to me! She lied to me all these years, kept me away from my daughter! My daughter! Yes! Not Krish's. How could she! I knew that she's a criminal then she claimed to cheat on me but this! This I never expected from her. My daughter! I never got to hold her first, never saw her taking her first steps, never sang her to sleep, never heard her cooing when she was little, never fed her, never listened to her cries, never heard her call me papa! Oh no no no no! She called me Papa unconsciously when she first met me! She said, I love you Papa. I really do Papa. Papa aap se bohot pyaar karti hoon aur main aap ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon. Oh! My cute little Baby. Aur tune kya kiya Ram! You fucking broke the promise you made to her. Nahi karna chahiye tha tujhe ye. She'll not trust you for a long long time. Shit! Kya kar diya. Ek cupcake hi toh tha! You fucking lost your temper there. Aur party main kaise daanta usse! Chi chi! Woh kisi aur ki beti hoti toh bhi nahi karna chahiye! Aur yaha toh apni hai. She's mine. Aur Vedika! Meri beti ko usne chor ki beti kaha, bin bulaye mehmaan kaha! She'll pay for it. Ek second! Vedika's car. Oh no! Pihu ko dhakka dia usne! Oh no no no! Kuch hojata usse toh kya hota! Choti bacchi hai. But she did the right thing, she made her say sorry to her, she made me accept my mistake to her. Bilkul Priya pe gayi hai iss baat pe toh! She can stand for herself. No no no. Ram! Kya soch raha hai. Priya! She wronged you. She kept Pihu away. You deserve to know why! Kyun kya usne aisa! Kyun! Tu kya bolega Priya se ye soch! Sole custody mang! But Pihu she loves her mother. Should you do it? Or Joint Custody! Ha yeh bhi ek option hai. Ek second! Priya was in jail for 2 years. That mean.......no no no. My little princess! No! I need answers from her!", he thought.
Then he started driving towards his office.

He straight went upstairs in his office and sat down on his chair. He felt jelly like. Like he can't move even a little bit. His mind was still racing.
"Pihu. Think about Pihu Ram. She deserves a happy life. She deserves a safe environment. She deserves a father who loves her endlessly. And you can do all of this for her. You can.", he thought.
Then he heard the knock on his cabin door. And there she was!
"There she is! My great wife! The mother of MY child! Who took MY baby away from me! Priya Sood!", he thought.
Ram: Come in.
Priya came in. Her face pale, had no expressions whatsoever.
Ram: Take a seat.
Priya sat down.
Ram took his phone in his hand and locked the cabin door and closed the blinds of the glass window with it.
A frail voice came from her,
Priya: I'm going nowhere.
Ram: And I'll not allow it until you give answers to my questions.
Priya: Ask.
She finally looked into his eyes.
Ram took a deep breath.
Ram: So MY daughter. My little girl. Not Krish's.
Priya: That's not a question. That's a statement.
Ram: Abhi bhi taane mar rahi ho mujhe! Itna bada jhooth! You took away my daughter from me Priya! How could you! You claimed to cheat on me with Krish! Then had my daughter. Is this all a fucking joke to you?
Priya stayed silent.
Ram: Main tumse baat kar raha hoon. Answer me. Pehle tumne Shivi ko mujhse chin lia, meri bacchi ko accidentally ho par she's no more. Meri ladli thi woh! Tumhe uss din mere saath mere paas khada rehna chahiye tha. But I lost her like I lost my dad. She took her last breath in my arms. How painful it was for her! Sab kuch thi mera! Phir ye! Chahti kya ho tum mujhse! Woh kaafi nahi tha ke Pihu ko bhi....
He couldn't finish. Priya fliched a little.
Ram: Your mother! She is another one! She called me her son, then what she did! She fucking lied to me when she knew how badly I needed the truth. She hid the truth. But you! You trusted her instead of me! You chose her instead of me! You chose every freaking person instead of me. Kya galti thi meri? Bas yahi toh chaha ha ki dad ke murderers ko punishment mile. Par tumhe jab pata chala ki tumhari family involved hai tum piche hati Priya! You chose your family over the truth. You only said that big big words of wisdom that I'm with the truth always and all. Toh tab kya hua! Tum hi ne toh kaha tha "mere jo usool hai na woh mujhe bade achhe lagte hain". Kaha gaye tumhare usool! You guys tortured my Shivi! Did she deserve that treatment! No! Mar dala tum logo ne meri bacchi ko.
Aur phir mera dil toda. Sab kuch chin lia tumne mujhse meri khusi, mere sapne sab kuch toot ke bikhaar gaya. Tumhari wajah se. Kya nahi kiya tumhare lia maine Priya! Kia koi kami reh gayi thi mere pyaar mein? Tumhe khud se zyada pyaar kiya. Tumhari khusi ke liye jee jaan laga di. Par tumne yeh kiya! Krish! Tumne kaha tha na ke tumhara dost hai...phir kyun dhoka dia mujhe Priya! I loved you unconditionally. And you ruined my entire life!
Ram's tears started falling from his eyes which tried to control for so long. Priya had tears in her eyes but said nothing. Not a single word.
Ram: 5 years Priya! It's been 5 years since you left me with nothing. Just a hollow. I can't recognize myself in the mirror now. I wanted to die but kya karoon Mom, Shubhu unka kheyal kaun rakkhega agar main nahi raha toh!
I've become someone my older self used to hate. I behaved like a monster with my own child. She'll hate me for breaking her promise for a long time. Did she deserve it? No! She deserved to be treated like a princess not living in jail because of your sins.

Again Priya was silent.
Ram: Are you even listening to me? Chup rehna ke liye nahi bulaya hai tumhe. You cheated on me then you had my child and you didn't feel the need to tell me that I'm Pihu's papa. Itna neeche kaise gir sakti ho tum? Mom told me that day when we got the news of your pregnancy that she knows how it feels to lose a child and she didn't want me to feel miserable like her so she told me to get you bail and bring you home.
Priya's eyes shot up only to meet his eyes. But No words came out of her mouth.
Ram: I'm living like a dead person. Kuch nahi bacha meri zindagi mein. Until I met my angel today. She's an epitome of happiness, love, joy, naughtiness, cuteness. Her pretty eyes! Her sweet yet mature talks! Peppermint goli ko medicine samajh je khana! Baarish pasand hona! Cupcakes pasand hona! Sab kuch mere jaise hai. She came into my life like a ray of sunshine removing all the darkness my life had because of you. And I want her Priya! I want her in my life. I'll not let her go. And don't you dare take her away from me now. You understand?
Priya's face was blank.
Ram: I want her custody. I can't stay away from her anymore. To think that I missed so so much of her already, breaks me to the core. Her first cry, to hold her little body for the first time, when she calls me papa in her baby voice, her tumbled first steps, tell her stories to make her sleep, to feed her while she whines, when she first goes to school, starts humming bade acche lagte hain each and everything! I missed each and every little but important moments of her life. Where you were there all the time, you got to experience it all. Why Priya? Whyyyyyy? Why did you do this to me? Why did you do this to Pihu? Didn't she deserve her papa's love and care? Tum itni selfish kabse ho gayi. I just don't get it. Will you speak? Priya I'm not here to listen to silence. I need answers from you. Talk.
Finally Priya straightened herself.

So that was Ram's Point of View! The next chapter will of course be Priya's Point of View.
Please share your views if you liked this chapter.