Chapter 3 The Interview

I lay on my black leather couch eating chips with salsa with my black fuzzy blanket on my legs as I watched some real crime documentaries that I got into just now. It just started playing and I don't have any favorite shows or movies to watch so I just continued watching this. The show is somewhat interesting. I know some of the people on here that died. Of course I knew them because I either killed them or Twilight helped me.

"Some people suspect that he died from someone close to him, maybe even his best friend." The narrator says in a chilling tone but I just chuckle and shake my head as I dip my chip into the red salsa.

"How can they get that so wrong? I did it and they suspect him. You guys are never going to solve this case." I frown and just continue to listen but I heard the front door opening and some keys jingling as it opens

Turning my whole body to face the black wooden door and I can see a very tired Thomas. His red tie was loose and his blazer was off. Along with his black shirt not even tucked into his dress pants. It's Monday and he hasn't been back in how many days? I needed him after seeing Twilight. All of those pushed away feelings slowly building back up and here is entering this apartment. I left him how many messages?

"Hey babe." He faintly spoke as he locked the door trudging over to the couch where he plops down placing his head on my lap. I roll my eyes as I swallow the chip. He watches the tv playing and he starts getting comfortable. "Do you want to have sex?" He asks, making me sigh.

Thomas knows I won't let him because he is tired and he has been gone for the whole weekend.

"No, I have to go to work in an hour and I have to look good." I reply dryly as I get up from the couch placing a pillow for him to rest his head on.

This was my second year doing this and I think I got everything down. But at the back of my mind I can still feel his lips on my neck and his hands trailing down my body. I cheated on Thomas and I have to tell him but I'm worried about it.

"Y/n you know I feel the same about our sex life so after work or maybe during it.." He wraps his arms around my waist pushing my back against his hard chest. "We can finally have our fun." He whispers in my ear making me click my tongue

"One, you have to make it up to me since you've been gone all weekend and two, where the hell have you been?" I turn my face to look at his face while he still holds me. Thomas sighs deeply and lets go of me. He turns around scratching his dark brown hair.

"You know I want to pursue singing so I was out trying to get inspiration for my song." Thomas places his hands on my shoulders as he stares into my eyes. I can see the dark circles around him...maybe he is telling the truth.

"Okay just please let me know when you do something like that." I respond as I walk away to go to the shower. "But I guess after you get some rest you can stop by my work...I have my own classroom now." I cupped his face as I kissed his cheek. As I walked away from him I started to undress.

"You know I can't wait that long!" He playfully yelled as I got into the shower turning it on.

"It is your punishment for leaving me!" I yelled back as I smiled a little. Thomas makes me happy and I don't need Twilight he...he doesn't want me anyway not in a relationship or a partner in crime.

Twilights Pov:

"Do we have everything?" I ask Yor and Anya as we have to get going to the interview.

"Yes sir." Yor responds as she checks her bag making sure she has everything. We prepared for this moment so we can't screw up now.

"Now Anya, how do we talk now when we are there?" I ask her and she immediately freezes and her eyes widen. After interacting with Crim- or y/n I've been training Yor and Anya putting my frustration on it. I wasn't too harsh of course but it kind of cleared my head.