Chapter 6 HeartStrings

*SMUT!!!*

Just before I was finally going to kiss her she laughed and pushed me away. I had a confused expression while she just shook her head and laughed.

"Be serious Twilight, I won't let you do anything with me right now." She says as she walks over to the trash can grabbing out the plan B and pads. She huffed a laugh through her nose and turned to look at me. "After I tell you why I can no longer use these." She smirked and set them on the stand where the tv was on.

Y/n's Pov:

I plan to donate those pads and plan B to someone since it would be bad if I threw perfectly good items away. I sat at the edge of the bed waiting for Twilight to sit next to me. He got what I met and sat next to me.

"How can you say we can't do anything if we did something last night and this morning?" Twilight glanced over at me and I just rolled my eyes at him

"I wasn't thinking so anyway back to why I can't use those anymore." I stretched my legs as they were still kind of soar. "So when Dolly transferred me to a different company it was the CHERRY Company." I said as my smile faded. No one likes the CHERRY Company because they do horrible things to the women. I mean only women did work there.

"Shit y/n I'm sorry." Twilight tried to hold my hand but I just moved my hand away from him looking away.

"I do not need any pity, it's already been done so no need to be sulking about it." I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. Twilight doesn't know what they do everyone just knows when they are done with a lady she comes back out to the real world with confusion. People would see them get panic attacks and often cry. Some would even commit suicide from it.

"So when I first arrived I was obviously nervous and scared. Dolly and the head of it all they called her Widow were chatting. Widow was telling Dolly that the girl that she was trading me with was too soft and couldn't do as much to even stab or trip someone." I remember that day clearly. The day where I would grow stronger and have to go through so much shit. "Anyway they traded us and Widow brought me to a room where there were doctors. I was so confused at first I thought they were checking on my health which was a very naive thought.

"Hah so um they took out my uterus, ovaries and all of my reproductive organs." I say in a joking way because I healed from it through the years

"What?" Twilight lowly asks

"So they just grabbed it all, ripping it all out." You did a motion with your hands like you're pulling something down. "And just grabbed all the reproductive organs." You kept doing that motion repeatedly. "Yeah they just got in there and took it all chopping it all into tiny bits-"

"Okay okay okay I get it." Twilight closed his eyes and did a motion for you to stop

"Don't feel sorry for me. I can't see myself having kids anyway...Why do I need them when I already have dozens." I smiled as I could not wait to see the children soon

"Dozens?" Twilight sounded freaked out and I chuckled a bit

"My students idiot. But other than that I do not have kids." There was silence in the room after all that. Twilight was most likely thinking.

"So that scar on your stomach was from all that?"

"Yep. Continuing with it I had to train the very next day through the pain. It was hell Twilight I think I would have rather gotten shot again then to go through that again." Taking a deep breath I had to continue or else it led to very unnecessary moments. "I would have to go after targets every week with no break or even sleep at times. If I did not complete killing the target I was beaten by 5 girls which was not fun." Twilight stared at me with a worried look and I just softly smiled. "Don't worry I learned my lesson the first time...Next was the amount of people I killed." I took a glance at Twilight with a no smile, a serious look. "More than how many I used to kill a year at WISE." Twilight clenched his jaw. "Guilt will forever live in me. I had to kill people who betrayed us or even some of WISE...My last target was supposed to be you."