Chapter 5 "This is crazy,"

*Drunk sex!! So if it makes you uncomfortable please scroll past it!!*

*I'm bad at smut so I'm SORRY*

*2nd person pov!*

You and Twilight's lips crashed against each other full of lust and desire. His lips tasted like scotch and yours tasted like vodka but you both didn't care. This was the first time you ever kissed and right now you were loving it. This is what you have been longing for and you finally had it. Twilight in the moment just wanted you. You have been on his mind since he saw you everyday was you just you.

The kiss quickly escalated into roughness. His tongue in your mouth fighting for dominance with yours. Twilights hands wandered all over your body touching your breasts and ass. The dress you are wearing was starting to get constricting because just having him feel you like this drove you insane. His hands settled on your ass and your fingers were touching his neck and hair.

"Jump," He stopped kissing for a second before kissing you again. Obeying his word you jump and wrap your legs around his waist. Twilight carried you to the table which was in front of the window. The cold surface touched your thighs.

His fingers touched your zipper making you hear it zip down with the tip of his fingers grazing against your soft skin. As he was focused on removing your dress you were loosening his red tie and unbuttoning his white button up. The green coat he wore was long gone and now you wanted to explore more. So you broke away from the kiss to finally his muscular body. Years ago when you worked with him you would always see his muscles pulsing through his shirt.

Twilight watches as your eyes are fixated on his face making him chuckle. But he easily gets distracted by your cleavage. Your straps were loose and it was showing your cleavage more and more each time you moved. Something in him lit up and caused him to grab you roughly. You stood in front of him with a shocked look which made him finish removing your dress before he could look he was already stripping his shirt off.

"This is crazy," You breathed heavily as you stared at his body. You instantly thought he was built like a god.

Both of you just stared at one another's bodies. Twilight was completely mesmerized by you. It felt so right to see you like this. Twilight approached you and just rested his forehead against yours. You only wore underwear and he still was wearing his pants but he knew soon enough they would get removed.

"I understand if you don't want to do this but-" Before he can finish you kissed him passionately making him stumble back into the bed. You pushed him down and you started removing your underwear giving him the signal to remove his pants and boxers.

"Twilight I've been wanting to be with you for years." You crawled on top of him sitting on his body as you rubbed his abs. You were so drunk you were about to spill all your feelings to him and you didn't care. "I think...I love you." You say making his face turn bright red not from embarrassment just from shock and because he thinks he feels the same way too.

"I think I do too." He sat up and almost said it in a whisper tone as his hands touched your hair. Soon enough his cock went inside you making you both gasp and you moaning. He is big you can tell by the look on your face.

"A warning would've been nice," You breath hard as you throw your head back as you start to grind against him. He felt so good and he was touching all the right places without even trying.

"It did it by itself I'm surprised too- Fuck you're so tight," Twilight groaned as you were making him feel just as good as you were feeling. His hands gripped your hips as you moved against him at a good pace.

Not having sex in months made this feel like a whole reward. Having him inside of you makes you feel like you're on top of the world.

Twilight switched positions and flipped you on your back into missionary style. Your legs wrapped around him as he started pushing himself deeper causing you both to moan together.