Chapter 8 Hidden Secrets

You stood outside of your workplace (Not the school you’re outside the pub) smoking a cigarette. It was a habit when you used to be an agent but you quick when you left but you only smoke when you’re stressed. It was a few weeks into work and everything was going good but you ran out of stuff to teach so you just practiced how well they remember stuff. You need to work on something fast. But as you finished the cigarette you heard some heels approaching. So you stepped on it and went somewhere you knew they wouldn’t see you. 

“Yes sir I understand this assignment.”

A female voice that seems somewhat familiar. So you take a peek and it is Yor that woman Twilight is with for the mission. Usually you would just leave minding your own business but she is with him so you stayed and listened. She stood on the phone with a black jacket covering her body up to her knees. Wearing leather boots to go with it.

“Everything is going according to plan he thinks I’m oblivious but…” She turned her body and you swiftly hid your body so she wouldn’t see you. “The kid is getting in the way so I will need to kill him sooner.” Your eyes widened when she said that. “Twilight won’t be alive for long. I’m glad you approve.” Her voice darkened when she had said his name, it made your blood boil. Right now you would come out of hiding and attack her but you need to make a plan. 

Her footsteps receded. 

Coming out of your hiding spot with your red dress hugging your body as you ball your fist. She can try and kill him but she won’t….

The next few weeks flew by fast. Of course you spent time with Twilight occasionally but he had to do side missions which made you both not have as much time together. But during this time you were following Yor around. Finding out she’s an Assassin that goes by Thorn Princess. It was making you more and more ready to kill her but you can’t. You just have to wait, which is killing you inside. Also you made yourself not to tell Twilight so it won’t bother him and such. It was hard not to but it was for the best in your head.

So here you are in class with a lot of kids. One of those kids is Anya. She is the brightest and loves music class so much which always makes you smile.

“Alright children who did their homework last night?” You softly smiled as you walked around seeing only a few raising their hands. Not holding it against them was just an easy assignment that they could do in class or finish early to get free time. “That is very good so those of you who did the homework which I knew who did so do not lie.” You had a few kids lie so you started checking on who did or not. “I want you to go on the right side of me.” You motioned where they should stand and half of them went on the right side.”Alright now I want the rest of you on the other side of me.” They got up and stood on the other side.

“Ms.Crimson, what are we doing?” Anya asked and you smiled. 

“We will be playing a game.” As soon as you said game, the kids started cheering excitedly.

You explained the rules which were

You can not look behind where the answers are

No teasing

Whichever team wins will get a piece of candy tomorrow

Really you were going to explain more but one of the headmasters came into the room making you have to stop class making everyone groan.

“Ms.Crimson you have to leave early. I just got a call from a family member about your grandmother Lorraine.” Just as you were going to say you don’t have family he gave you all your things and shooed you out shutting the door. That was confusing. You thought to yourself and began walking out to your car. It was strange and suspicious.