JIMMY FALLON

Yesterday afternoon the producer told us we had an interview with JIMMY FALLON.

And it was today we all got ready and I wore a midnight blue dress and Miguel wore a black suit.
"WHERE THE CURLER!" Becca shouted.

"I GOT IT" I shouted running in my heels "your gonna fall" Miguel shouted. "No I'm not!" I say before handing her my iron.

"It's still hot" I say before walking back. I looked in the mirror before fixing my lashes "you look beautiful" Miguel says "aww thank you" I smiled widely.

"Can I curl your hair?" I asked "no" he says laughing a bit "why not?" I asked "because.....heat damage" he says shrugging. "Fair point".

"Come here I want to put chap stick on" I say gesturing him to come closer I held his jaw as I placed the chapstick on his lips.

I felt his eyes cutting through me like a hot knife on butter. A white light blinded us both. "Shit retreat" Tristan shouts "YOU LEFT THE FLASH ON YOU IDIOT" Brady shouted they all ran. I looked at Miguel and laughed.

"You ready?" He asked I nodded we all got in the cars.
We all sat in the car. "What do you think we're gonna do there?" Mason asked "I don't know hopefully something fun" Jordan says "hopefully" Maddie repeated.

"We're here!" The driver shouted we looked at each other our hearts are racing but we knew we were gonna go through this together.

We sat on the coach. Waiting to be called on "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I WELCOME THE CAST OF BLACK PHONE" he shouted we walked in and the crowd shouted.

"I'm Tristan"
"I'm Brady"
"I'm Rebecca"
"I'm mason"
"I'm Miguel"
"I'm Jordan"
"I'm Maddie"
"I'm y/n"

"And we're the main cast of black phone" I say with a smile. "Wow you guys look amazing tonight" he complimented "thank you" we all say "a little burst told me that a few of you can play the electric guitar" he says.

"Y/n Jordan and I" Miguel says. "We were hoping you'd play us a piece before we get into a little game" he explained. "What's a piece you guys know well" he asked

We thought "ending of First love/last spring" I say.

AFTER THE PREFORMANCE
"That's what I call a performance" he says clapping we bowed before sitting back down. "Never this will be a game of NEVER HAVE I EVER" he shouted.

We revived signed "Never I have I ever Punch a hole in the wall" he asked I put up never and ever one else out ever we looked at each other's

"That's Bull- wait can I swear?" Tristan asked jimmy nodded while laughing "THATS BULLSHIT Y/N" he shouted. They pulled up a photo of my fist in the wall and my hand covering my face of embarrassment

IT SO EMBARRASSING.

"Don't call me out like that!" I shout "Next question" jimmy laughed "never have I ever shared a bed with a cart memeber" he says we all put have ever.

A photo of us sharing the same bed appeared then a photo of Miguel and I cuddling.

Lord take me now!

I covered my face because of how much I was blushing
"That's our favourite photo" Maddie says "do you want to see another cute photo of them from a couple of hours ago" Brady says opening his photo and running up to the camera.

The photo of me putting chapstick on Miguel appeared. "That's so cute!" Jimmy says the crowd awwww'd while Miguel and I sat there drowning in our of embarrassment.

" LAST QUESTION NEVER HAVE YOU EVER
HATED A CAST MEMEBER FOR THE BARE MINIMUM" he shouted

I held gage and jimmy asked who "Tristan" I say as quick as I could. "Why?" He laughed "he can irritate me sometime and overall he's like the annoying younger brother I wish I never had" I say with a straight face.

"Aww thank you, you dying insect" he says tugging on my hair "Tristan illl murder" I say hitting his chair

This is why we can't go anywhere together

"How close are you guys?" he asked "Very" Rebecca says "We are so close we treat each other like siblings" masons say.

Before a small slide show of us having fun to gather sharing the same bed laughing together appeared on the screen and I couldn't help but smile.

I felt finger intertwine with mine and it was Miguel's I smiled.