Toxic fans

It's currently 6:45 and I miss mave so much so my only instinct is to beg fin to bring her so I did I and I did until he called me annoying and brought her.

I walked to the door I saw my small black cat "mave" I say holding her and kissing her like a maniac "what do you have?" Tristan asked holding blot I put her in my hoodie pocket.

"Nothing" I say sharply she started to meow and purr
I rolled my eyes and pullled her out of my pockets "okay bye y/n" Finn says leaving.

"I held her in my one hand "you have a cat?" He says raising is eyebrow "no it's a frog" I say walking passed him and going my room

"No wait I want to say hi" he ran after me Tristan and I sat in my room on my bed playing with the pets.
"Bolts better" he says "Mave's better" I say

We sat there and actually got along with out trying to rip each other's head off. Miguel was back from his photo shoot "Mickey" I say hugging him. "Who's that" he points at mave. "My kitten" I smiled..

"Isn't she cute" I say holding her towards I don't know what over came Miguel but it looked like he just fell in love.

"She's so cute" he says patting her fur "your very cute" he says in Awee

TIMESKIP
Miguel has been following back his fans and they've been posting it nonstop it's was kinda annoying me.

Until a girl named cami.loves_miguelcazarez.

I went on her live and listen to her talk about my Miguel. Non-stop. I showed him and he cringed "uh-" he paused

I asked to join the live and she accepted "hey" I smiled.
"I'm Cami is Miguel with you?" She asked Miguel was laying on my back. "Yeah he is" I say "can I see him?" She asked.

I panned the phone to him  "are you laying on her on?" She asked and she sounded angry. "Yeah" he trailed.
"You should lay with me instead" she giggled my eyes widen until Maddie walked in and waved "move out the way!" She shouted.

And with that she said a slur. We all looked at each other and left "what the fuck!" I say  "unfollowed and blocked" we all say.

Short chapter