LANA DEL REY

When I tell you Rebecca Maddie and I are always in our feels at the same time it's kinda scary. We're on the same bed laying in our matching Pajamas.

Listening to west coast by Lana Del Rey.

"Girls are you guys okay" I heard masons voice "Were fine!" I shouted. "You don't sound okay" Brady said.
"We left snacks so you don't kill yourselves" Tristan shouts "Tristan!" Miguel scolded.

The song was playing so loud till the point the room was vibrating. I opend the door and opened the two to plastic bags. "Awe I'm gonna cry" becca says. Taking out her favourite snacks.

Maddie was already crying. I walked out and hugggdd Miguel giving him a kiss on the cheek. And hugged the others we were all in the one big group hug.

"I'm so grateful for you guys" I say almost tearing up. "We love you girls okay" banks says. "Now go back to your hell hole" Tristan says.

"Your getting all you tears on my favourite shirt" he sm says pushing us back in. "I love the boys so much" I say.
"Not as much as you love Miguel" Maddie mumbled.

"Excuse me" I say slowly turning my head "you heard her" Rebecca says. "Your in on this to?" I frowned "I saw you personally hug AND KISS HIM ON THE CHE-" I covered her mouth "their gonna hear you" I whisper while laughing.

"So? We all know" Maddie laughed "oh fuck you" I laughed "what do you want to watch" Rebecca asked.
"Oh screw you we all know" Maddie shouts back "what?! Are you talking about" I shout again.

"What do you guys want to watch" Rebecca asked again "who know tell me one person" I say. "What do you guys want to WATCH" becca shouts a bit louder than before.

"THE WHOLE FUCKING INTERNET" Maddie shouts "WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO WATCH FOR THE LAST TIME BEFORE I LOSE MH SHIT" Rebecca shouts.

Maddie and I looked at her "oh um-" I was thinking. "Get out" Maddie suggest "oh yeah that's a good movie" I say.

"I'm gonna kill you guys one day"  she mumbles

MIGUELS POV.

We ordered pizza after the girl went back into the room. I was looking down at the phone before looking back up.

The boys weren't sitting at their chairs I felt heavy breathing in my neck I looked behind me to see them over my shoulder. "She's you Lock Screen?" Brady says with a smirk.

"What? It's a nice photo" I say shrugging. "She's on your chest sleeping" banks says. "Yeah dude" Jordan says. "Okay?" I questioned. "You like her face the facts" Jacob adds.

"She's cool I mean I like her as a friend yeah" I say knowing damn well I'm lying. "Cap" Tristan says clearing his throat "what was that Miguel is that lied I hear?" Mason joked.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO WATCH FOR THE LAST TIME BEFORE I LOSE MY SHIT" we all heard Rebecca shout.

"We should check on them" bank suggested. "What? So we can get our heads ripped off ha no thank you" jacobs says. "That's a straight up death wish" Jordan adds in.

"You know what screw you, you you and you I'm out" I say taking my drink and leaving.