INTERNET

Do you remember how much I hate the internet well I think I hate it more, because people are making plot edits.

I know your saying y/b with who? Javon and coco because they were caught holding hands and turning back to the camera. Sadly me and Miguel did the same thing.

Javon's base made their edits and Black phone fans did theirs and there was mad beef. I found it funny so did Miguel. "Yo you guys wanna go to the mall?" Tristan asked "yeah alright" we all agreed.

We all got dressed and went to got to the mall since we only have a few more weeks to live in this house. Tristan was driving why? Because we forced.

Only two people in this house can drive and that Brady and Tristan the two idiots. I couldn't accept it at all but now I have to live with it.

Tragic I know.

We all got in the van and drove to the mall, Miguel and I were holding hands as we should.

Until fans started to appear from nowhere I'm talking nine ever two minutes. "Are you too dating?" A girls asked Miguel and I.

I looked at Miguel I shook my head No aand "no we're just friends". "Bullshit" Brady says 'clearing' his thoart. Fucking dickhead.  She laughed and sis that you before leaving. We bought a few things took more photos.

Then we finally ate we alll got different food, I got panda express. Cause why the fuck not. Miguel whispered something in my ear making fun of the ships fans made on black phone.

Miguel kissed me on the cheek and I smiled we finished out food. "What else do y'all wanna do?" I asked "um" becca started to think.

"We could walk around the park  then go home" becca suggested we all agreed

My phone was blasting with tiktok notifications. I opened my phone to see an edit of Miguel whispering in my ear and kissing my cheek, "oh lord" I say. I showed the group.

"Those mother fuckers move fast" Brady chimed in. Maddie and Becca were doing tiktoks the other boys went to go play football with a random ball they found.

While Miguel and I were just laying on our back talking. "I'm glad we're dating" Miguel says and I smiled. "Nah I'm not" I say jokingly. Before Miguel grabs me and rolls me over . Before playing around.

"Awwww you make me want to kill myself" Jordan says "same" griffin agreed. "Where's Jacob" Maddie says before we heard a huge thud we all look behind us too see Jacob face down on the grass we all laughed.

"I'm good" he shouted before groaning, "can we go home now" mason asked "shut up mason" becca says we all took a photo miguel and Mason put his fours up  we all did expect Tristan who refused

"Walking L!!!" Mason shouted, "shut up"

Short story, new long chapter will come eventually 🤭💞