BEACH DAY

We were all treated to a beach day, so we got ready I wore a black two piece with some sunglasses. The boys wore the normal board shorts and no tee.

"Who's driving?" Tristan asked "Brady" we all say he flopped over. "Fine" he mumbled we got in the car and headed off.

The beach wasn't that busy until a group of nine odd boys arrived they all looked the same.blonde, middle part, tall and lanky.

"Y/N COME ON THE WATER!" Becca shouted I got up and ran towards the girls.

MIGUELS POV.

"I'm gonna go into the water" y/n says before running off. When she ran passed the group of boys around our age they all stared at her.

I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. She started to splash around and laugh and giggle. I smiled just because she was happy.

I turned around to see mason, Tristan Brady lined up kicking there feet. Smirking. "Someone's in love" Tristan sings.

"Shut up" I say "turn around" Brady says "this is some boy talk" mason says sitting up. "We know you like her" Tristan says.

"We all know" jacob jordan and banks say walking towards us. "Huh?" I frowned "I dont" I laughed it off.

I watched as she rented a board and headed out into the ocean she begins to surf and she's a fucking natural.
I can't explain it back fuck she's good. Until a waved knocked her off her board.

She ran out of the water. "MIGUEL DID YOU SEE THAT!" She shouted laughing. "YEAH I DID" I shouted back smiling. She put the board back and ran back into the water

"Back to what we were saying" Brady says looking at Tristan "your eyes are so blue it making me uncomfortable" Tristan says. "Anyways" mason shouts

"If you don't then you won't mind that group of boys are making a move on her" Tristan points out

I whip my next around "do you guys want to go in the water?" I say quickly. "There it is" Brady laughed.
"Jealousy and overprotectiveness will kill you" Jacob says laughing. We all ran to them.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into a hug before rocking back and forth.
"What's the for?" She says with her face pressed against my chest. I shrugged

She finally wrapped her arm around my waist before falling in the Water. I fell in with her. And we resurfaced laughing.

"Are you too daring or something?" One of the boys asked "no" she says.

Damn.

"Oh cool" they all smirked "so can we have your snap" they asked. We? "Yeah it's y/n2wavvy" she says "thank"

One of the boys walked up to her, "it feels like we met before?" He asked looking at her up and down.

"Oh yeah your from the supermarket" she says smiling. I hate how's she's so nice to others. "Do you want to play football with us?" He asked "can Miguel play?" She asked.

"Yeah sure" the boy says clenching his jaw. "Wait do you Miguel" he says looking at me dead straight.
"Yeah what about it" I say with a straight face.

"Hey y/n can you braid my hair real quick?" I asked "okay give us like 15 minutes" she says jogging towards me. "I don't like them" I say sitting on the ground with my head between her legs "why?" She asked.

Patting my hair with her finger. "They just...." I paused.
"Annoy Me" I say not thinking of an excuse. "Well if you don't like them show them" she says laughing.

"How?" I laughed "football".

"Uh", "what's wrong?" She asked "you just pulled my hair" I say. "Oh sorry" she says giving me a kiss on the forehead. "All done" she says patting my head.

We both got up. He cracked his back and stretched. "Hurry up" she laughed grabbing my hand before taking us.

"So they aim of the game is to knock the other person, two people will be laying on their backs on the sand while the other one is doing the same but holding the ball when I yell 'HUT' the person with the back tries to tackle them" he explains.

"Ooh okay what are the rules?" Y/n asked "there's no rules princess" he winked. And I wanted to vomit. We learnt their names and I found out the hitch that's getting to make a move on MY GIRL. Is Ethan.

Brady and Thomas laid on the ground "HUT!" He shouted and Brady dominated.

Maddie and banks
Jordan and Tristan
Tristan and Brady "NO" Tristan shouted "I DONT WANT TO DIE" he shouted louder."okay fine you pussy. "mason and Miguel" I dominated.

"Y/n and banks"
"Maddie and becca"
"Becca and Y/n"
"Miguel and y/n" she laid on her back while laughing.
Her laugh is so attractive. "Ready" she says she got up before running it straight my arms wrapped around her and slammed her on the ground.

"Ow" she says "you okay"Ethan says pushing me off her. "It's my worst" she says holding it. "Just playing she says pushing Ethan. But Ethan grabbed her and they both fell down together.

I sighed.

"Miguel and Ethan" Tristan shouted before turning around like he didn't know who said that. We laid on the sand ik about to kill this bitch

"HUT" I heard before getting up I tackled Ethan and he was knocked out clean. "Oops" i pouted sarcastically.

"Nice one Miguel" Brady says fist pumping me while looking at Ethan groan and wake up. "Clean hit" Y/n laughed.