Seeking Advice.

Knife looked on forward to the forest. Thinking about going for a walk through there, but decides not to. He heads back to his room and sits on his bed, his bedroom now cleaned up again.

----------timeskip to morning------

Knife came down for breakfast again after almost a week of not coming out. He finished his cereal after mic did, and stuck around downstairs to see what she would do. Pickle Came up to knife holding a controller. "You wanna play C.O.D?" He asked with his cool tone of voice. "No thanks Pickles. Thanks for asking." Knife said sternly, but softly as pickle shrugged and jumped over the couch. He could hear Oj shout at Pickle to not jump onto the couch.

Knife focused as Mic started to walk out the door, He followed along, trying not to get caught following. Mic looked around the hotel before running towards the forest. Knife hid behind one of the trees before running towards her. He followed the tall microphone towards Taco's base thing. He waited about 20 minutes before heading towards them and being seen.

"My, Haven't we seen you around?" Taco said as she took a look up to Knife. "You might have." Knife replied sternly, with an attitude.
"So why are you here?"
"I need..Advice..or..Help with an issue i have. I figure, you help out Microphone, so why not myself."
"I helped Microphone so she can help me, those challenges are long over, so, if I help you with..whatever it is your issue is, what do you have to pay me back?" Taco asked, leaning back in her hand carved bench. "Well what do you want?"
"You get to figure that out yourself darling. Now. What's your issue?"
"I have a certain someone that won't leave me the hell alone. I figure there's something that you can do."
"Oh! You mean Trophy, yeah?"
"Yes." Knife didn't even question how Taco had known who it was.
"Oh, well... I don't have many ideas for a situation like this, but i have this." She pulled out a small spray bottle full of an unknown fluid.
"Perfume? WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO USE THIS FOR? I'M TRYING TO GET RID OF HIM NOT MAKE HIM SMELL LIKE A FUCKING FLOWER GARDEN."
"Oh my god let me explain you short tempered fuckhead. It's a special gas, but its in a febreze bottle, for easy spraying. Just spray a little into Trophy's room and he'll be out like a light for 3 days."
"Then what do i do?"
"Up to you! Just remember to come back tomarrow or the next day."

The knife nodded in agreement as he held the unknown gas filled sprayer. He slowly made his way out of the forest and back to the hotel, hiding the sprayer in his inner sweater pockets. He walked to the hotel, only to see everybody surrounding the door as he walked inside.