Confused Apologies.

Knife sat on the stump and threw his head back against the tree behind him. " How could I be such a jackass..." He angrily muttered to himself. He slowly looked through the trees to the golden-not-so-golden Trophy who sat upon his knees, questioning his life choices. For once, Knife felt genuinely bad for Trophy.

Trophy got up, Tears filling his eyes. He grabbed his things and slowly walked out of the forest. He only felt shame for what he did. Shame and Regret. He exited the forest and looked into the distance, back to the hotel. He was unsure if he should go back or not. He sat next to a tree at the edge of the forest and fiddled with his fingers and held back his tears as he stared off into the sun. 

Knife got up and he adjusted his sweater, throwing his hood over his head and shoving his hands into his pockets. He walked to the edge of the forest where Trophy was and walked out of the forest, mumbling a quick "Sorry." as he walked past Trophy. Trophy looked up to Knife and raised his eyebrow and wiped his eye. "w..what?" An awkward silence filled the forest as Knife walked off into the distance of the forest. 

--------------------------------------------

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY SNSNSN
anyways uh yeah lmao uh dies