The Lost.

Knife looked ahead of himself, towards the dark, shadowy figure, before suddenly blacking out and falling unconscious.

He awoke from the sudden black out, finding himself tied to a chair in a dark room. He squirmed in place on his seat, trying to break loose. The lights suddenly turned on, and footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. Oj came into visibility, his glass shining in the dim lighting. He crossed his arms and stared at the two. Knife was on one half of the chair, the other half held Trophy, asleep and drooling with his head on his shoulder. Knife growled. "Why am I here." Oj glared at Knife as Test Tube came down the stairs, a syringe in her hand. Test Tube shoved the syringe into Trophy's arm, and shot the mysterious liquids in. His head lied low and onto his shoulder. Test Tube then grabbed him and dragged him out of the mysterious room. Oj set his arms behind his back and stared at Knife. "We are wiping your memory of tonight and separating you two for good. I'm sick of Trophy whining that he misses your abusive ass." he said, sternly and coldly. Knife made a face of disgust and anger. "What the actual fuck is mentally wrong with you, AND HIM for that matter of fact." he said, baring his teeth together. Test Tube threw trophy out somewhere deep into one of the forests that surrounded the hotel.  Before making her way back to where the room was. Knife squirmed around, trying to break loose from the bondage.

After about 15 minutes, Test Tube returned to the room, another syringe in her hand. Knife yelled and yelled for them to let him go, only to be ignored and stabbed in the arm with the syringe. The mysterious liquid went into his arm, almost immediately making him pass out completely. After this, Test Tube dragged him out the room, and drove him to the deep, haunted end of the forest on her motorcycle, and coming back.

-------------------------------------

Motivation went whoosh so this chapter is probably ass, sorry