A True Friend?

"WHY DID YOU KICK HIM OUT?!"
"BECAUSE HE TRIED TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"
"THAT'S NOT A GOOD REASON."
"YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN POISONED AND KILLED!"
"I DON'T CARE. YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME BEFORE YOU KICKED HIM OUT. I LOVE HIM AND IF YOU CANT HANDLE THAT THEN I WILL LEAVE TOO."
Their bickering stopped in an awkward silence from Oj.
"Even..after he tried killing you?!"
"Yes, even after that."
Oj sighed in disbelief and turned his back.
"y'know what..do what you want Trophy, I don't care anymore." Oj grumbled under his breath.

Trophy grabbed his bag of stuff and tossed it over his shoulder and stomped out the door. "Y'know, if you're homophobic, just say so." he said as he walked out and slammed the front door. Oj froze in shock and confusion.

Trophy walked outside, heading towards somewhere, before pausing. "Where would I go if I was knife?" He thought about it, but didn't get any ideas. He looked around and shrugged and started to walk away from the hotel.

Trophy walked out and looked to each side, searching where Knife could've been. He shrugged and ran off towards the forest, to try to ask if Taco has seen him. Knife looked back towards the hotel before yanking himself back towards the tree and hyperventilated. He saw the warm golden glow of Trophy shining in the bright sunlight.

Trophy ran to the edge of the forest, hesitant to walk in. He thought about it and went in, for the sake of Knife. Knife tried quietly running off before getting stopped by a deep but soft "KNIFE!" coming from the gold cup.

 "KNIFE, KNIFE YOU'RE OKAY!" Trophy shouted as he tackled Knife joyfully.
"yeah, I'm fine.. why are you here though." Knife said concernedly. "Well - i couldn't let you out here alone" Knife's thoughts raced in confusion, like trying to put puzzle pieces from different puzzles together in one. He couldn't comprehend why Trophy still wanted to be near him. He pushed Trophy off of him and looked him in the eyes.

"Why do you still want to be around me. I NEARLY KILLED YOU!"
"Well..I don't know. I have an urge to be around you.."
"WELL I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND ME." Knife shouted as he got up and pushed Trophy away, angrily running off.

"Why won't he LEAVE." He mumbled to himself before stopping. "why...why won't he leave?" he mumbled confusedly again. "Does he actually like me? Can't be.." He sat upon a stump and thought about Trophy and why he won't leave him alone. More thoughts and feelings flooded his head as he looked down at himself and softly cried. "so I'm a dick to the only person who apparently actually likes me...got it.."